PDA

View Full Version : Easy Tiger

anji2128
07-23-2008, 01:35 PM
An easy way to get the Tiger achievement is to simply just dodge all the smaller planes when you're being chased by the huge plane after finishing the boss in the first level. I'm unsure as to how long you can dodge him collecting medals, but I know there are definitely more then 30 medals there.

Talinth
07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Yep, this one is really easy, but if you find yourself having problems to dodge the planes, go for the faster plane.

Colorado718
07-23-2008, 06:23 PM
If you just wait until level 3, you can take out the aircraft carriers as they bring up planes from the hold, and each lift drops several medals.

tastefulmrship
07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
If you just wait until level 3, you can take out the aircraft carriers as they bring up planes from the hold, and each lift drops several medals.

This is very true, but you then have to stay alive to the end of the level to keep medals you've picked up. When you die, you lose your medals. Slightly annoying!

Darth Cuda
07-24-2008, 05:47 AM
This is very true, but you then have to stay alive to the end of the level to keep medals you've picked up. When you die, you lose your medals. Slightly annoying!

That's not exactly true, you can get the ach if you get 30 medals in that spot i counted about 28 on the run i got the ach on i had some from stage 1 so i only needed about 24. I got all i needed and the ach popped up before the stage was finished.

Chi-gti 97
07-24-2008, 05:22 PM
This was one I was trying to figure out. Im going to try both ways, the carrier seems more possible, since I avoid moving at all dodging the planes.

MajinFro
07-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Yea I can confirm the achievement pops as soon as you get 30 in a level.