PDA

View Full Version : ?/10.

SKIBADABOMSKI
07-23-2008, 06:40 PM
I would give it a good 8/10 up 2 now.

I love it's simplicity. You do realise we are going to be sucked into the DLC. Personally i would download DLC now if it was available.

O' sod it, i give this a 9/10

PnutButrSkippy
07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
i'd say 8/10. it really needs more courses tho. hopefully dlc will add achievements so that i come back to it

the_tubster
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
I really like this game, cheap, quick and easy to pick up. It also has a feeling of everybodys golf in it, which is an amazing game, and the main reason i downloaded it after trying the demo.

8/10

SKIBADABOMSKI
07-25-2008, 04:15 AM
I really like this game, cheap, quick and easy to pick up. It also has a feeling of everybodys golf in it, which is an amazing game, and the main reason i downloaded it after trying the demo.

8/10
That's why i got it, i always thought Everybody's Golf would be a hit on x-box. It's the best PSP game i have had. I downloaded it for the exact same reason.

mybadlegs1
07-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Id also say 8/10. Very easy to pick up and great fun.
Looking forward to DLC!

philly supreme
08-13-2008, 12:30 AM
i would give it an 8 out of 10 also...fun to play and something to kill the time with when i am sick of all the FPS games i have and to hold me over until tiger woods 09 comes out in a few weeks...i hope in the update they will have a black dude to play with...im saying, how hard was would it be to put in the option to change his skin color...

SKIBADABOMSKI
08-13-2008, 09:57 AM
i would give it an 8 out of 10 also...fun to play and something to kill the time with when i am sick of all the FPS games i have and to hold me over until tiger woods 09 comes out in a few weeks...i hope in the update they will have a black dude to play with...im saying, how hard was would it be to put in the option to change his skin color...
Yeah not much selection all round, could of been a full game hit with a bunch of courses and like you say more variety with the characters but it was only an arcade game.
Well it looks like an 8/10 from everyone. Has there ever been a 10/10 for an arcade game ?