PDA

View Full Version : Gimme Shelter!!!!!

Sensi Sanchez
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
HELP!! I've been stuck on gimme shelter on vocals on expert for forever now. Has anyone got any tips that aren't listen to the song or learn the words 'cause i've done all of that already. I know the words and the song off by heart its that stupid womans voice on the song that i cant hit.

TwistedFate
07-24-2008, 04:43 PM
HELP!! I've been stuck on gimme shelter on vocals on expert for forever now. Has anyone got any tips that aren't listen to the song or learn the words 'cause i've done all of that already. I know the words and the song off by heart its that stupid womans voice on the song that i cant hit.

Use falsetto.

Lucent Beam
07-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Ugh, I hate this song and am terrible at it. The way I got by when I first played it was singing really quietly and not saying the words so I could try to match pitch with the singer better. The messier I sounded without knowing the melody, the better I'd end up doing!

Mike255
07-24-2008, 07:04 PM
I had the same problem. The reason is your hearing the woman part of the vocals. But on the vocal track, its the guys voice. So dont pay any attention to the girl voice. I think the guys is like a note or 2 lower. Its weird.