PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get this game from?

kentarulez
07-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I have heard about this game, and want a challenge, wrestling game, and not WWE, I found it on this game, however I went in GAME and they didn't have it, went in blockbusters and they didn't have it, I live in the UK, so where could i get it from, eBay, Amazon? I have some more I want to max out first, but I was wondering for my next adventure with my 360, where did you guys get your copy?

Birky
07-24-2008, 11:26 PM
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=rumble+roses+XX+xbox&category0=

A simple search on ebay gets you an answer. Local game stores may not have it due to it being old and not a very popular game, but the interwebz are always open.

awesomepizza
01-06-2009, 12:47 AM
I got it online. I couldn't believe it was full price on Amazon. Ebay had a very decent discount.

Xzero
01-06-2009, 05:03 PM
I got it from Wal-mart but was about 2 years ago.

omegamustard
01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
I used Half.com, it is an ebay hosted site but every item is buy now. I paid like 15 bucks for mine.

Indie Hero
03-09-2009, 09:17 PM
I got mine for about $20 at a local game place. I'm not sure if they have them around the world, but I know there's a bunch of them near eachother where I live.

It's a place called "McVan's", and they sell a lot of old things. They even have a huge section with a bunch of turbografix and game gear. I've even seen some Japanese games there now and then. It's a nice place.