PDA

View Full Version : Imhotep is keeping me for 1000

mksystem74
07-24-2008, 11:34 PM
the video TheMystic made isn't working for me for this last guy. Must of done the technique 30 times and nothing. He won't show up, I know, just keep trying the video and I will unless someone knows a definite way to get Imhotep then I guess I have to go insane a little longer. And I know as soon as I post a thread or something, he's going to sow up. Always happens.

-equilibrium
07-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Best of luck then. I need Agamemnon's sorry ass and I'm golden. I had him too. Kidnapped him from France and then on the trip back had my capital ganked because my dumbass moved the sole defender out to take a position on a hill and forget to build the replacement. The militia ought to be called out for any invader not just barbarians!!

eXtreme 1138
07-25-2008, 03:24 PM
The militia ought to be called out for any invader not just barbarians!!

They have really weak defense so they would be next to useless against any other attacker, plus you lose a population of your city after it :(

A Satyr
07-26-2008, 06:39 AM
Got him twice as German and Russian on easy. Keep trying... try those or Egypt cause that where he is from...

Asgorath
07-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Stop using the vid's strategy. Not all great people will show up in that scenario and with that civilization basically. I think Imhotep is one of those. I think he's one who loves to show his face when you play with the English. Try playing normal games quickly for max culture on the lowest lvl with various civ's and check the forums here for people saying at which civ they got Imhotep.