PDA

View Full Version : Domination on Diety Question

Tron
07-25-2008, 01:13 PM
if im in the middle of conquering nations on Diety, and i get the message that the Germans are 2000 gold away from having enough money to build the World Bank and win an economic victory.... what the hell should i do? Attack them immediately or do i need to worry about it?

meaning, is a loss imminent or do i continue my global domination?

Giles
07-25-2008, 02:38 PM
If you have the man power go start attacking the lower german cities which will reduce the gold production.

ShaunMichael80
07-25-2008, 02:46 PM
if im in the middle of conquering nations on Diety, and i get the message that the Germans are 2000 gold away from having enough money to build the World Bank and win an economic victory.... what the hell should i do? Attack them immediately or do i need to worry about it?

meaning, is a loss imminent or do i continue my global domination?

what i do is build like 5 spies and go steal their gold and you should steal around 3000

eXtreme 1138
07-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah, the germans will win the game soon if you don't do something about it.

Tron
07-25-2008, 04:03 PM
what i do is build like 5 spies and go steal their gold and you should steal around 3000

nice.. i appreciate it... was going to wig out if i was screwed.

Donkeythebard
07-25-2008, 04:44 PM
I`ve always tried to take out aztec or germans early . come modern era they be tought petes

Raven1709
07-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Don't they show you a the German that produces the most Gold each turn? And I just got it cause the game was out of time. (Beta Centauri) I got every achievement (except Technical) on that map. So damn easy. Spies and get an all out offence against the Germans is you best bet. But you do need to hurry

-equilibrium
07-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah youre gonna wanna act and fast. Think of how quickly you could accumulate that amount of money late game. You should immediately move to assault them however you can as quickly as you can. Destroying buildings and stealing gold are good. Capturing some of the larger cities are are good move. Just don't think you can let it slide.