PDA

View Full Version : Online boosting tip

Nitro666
07-25-2008, 05:33 PM
hey everbody i dout anybody is playing this crap but if there people out there and you boostng with another person here is a tip to use when the match first starts have the the gut thats going to lose change into boss mode and then the other person has to destroy it then when the person that is going to lose has no health but has one more hit have him turn into boos mode again then defeat him in the 2ed round you will only get one boss mode shell so wait to the person has one hit again the have him turn into boss mode again then destroy him and you should get 10 extra points. I hope this helps and was not confussing

PureTechniquex
01-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the tip, ill attempt this after i complete the storys ;)

Night Everclear
04-12-2009, 04:04 AM
That would take more time though. I'm trying to get through with this game as fast as I can. It sucks so bad. The worst part is playing the story mode with Cullian or whatever her name is. It makes me want to blow the whole xbox up.

ZosKiaCultus
07-20-2009, 02:05 PM
It sucks so bad? Why in the world were you playing it? :confused: I imagine you're finished by now, so I guess the torture is over.

Lord of Orion
02-16-2010, 01:37 AM
This works out, but only when people are very close in level. If you plan to go for the 1000 games achievement, I would HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT doing this. If you do, you are just wasting time, I promise you that.

Happy Hunting!

Kaito-kun
03-25-2010, 08:41 PM
That would take more time though. I'm trying to get through with this game as fast as I can. It sucks so bad. The worst part is playing the story mode with Cullian or whatever her name is. It makes me want to blow the whole xbox up.

I know this is a little off topic, but Cullian is a boy.

And as was said before, why are you playing it if you don't like it?

smashthebaby
07-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Is anyone still trying to get any of the mp achievements? I just got this game, I enjoy it, especially for only $7.99.
smashthebaby I live in the US west.

StoneyMcChronic
08-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Is anyone still trying to get any of the mp achievements? I just got this game, I enjoy it, especially for only $7.99.
smashthebaby I live in the US west.

You still playing this? All I need are matches played. Send me a message on LIVE if you want to get some matches in.

thewiredknight
08-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Wait, there are people still playing this? Send me a message if you ned the online achievements. I intended on getting them originally but gave up when I could find no one online at all. I'm normally not one for boostinb but with a community this dead I see no other way.

Pazto
10-12-2010, 11:13 AM
This game can be fun sometimes , story is good and char are really cool, but it not deserve the time spent for get the full 1000 !