PDA

View Full Version : Some Acheivement Questions

Rowan88
07-26-2008, 10:52 AM
1) 450,000 In Arcade: how the hell do you get it? the highest i managed to get was 299,000 and that was with a good few ring outs and perfects.

2) Win Battle With Critical Finisher: now I know this is popular but everywhere im reading I dont have a clue what to do how to do etc, ive seen my metre at the top is sometimes glowing blue but I hit LB and nothing?

3) Perform 100 Soul Crushes: again linked to critical thing, dont know how to

4) Exhaust Each Others Star Powers: dont have a clue lol

If someone would help me out on these I would really appreciate it and help you boost online achievements for it if needed.

Thanks,

Rowan

Lucky CX7
07-26-2008, 03:53 PM
1) 450,000 In Arcade: This is for kicking butt in the arcade mode (averaging 51,000+ per match)

2) Win Battle With Critical Finisher: To perform a finisher you have to be flashing blue (attacking a lot) and your opponent has to be flashing red (blocking a lot).

3) Perform 100 Soul Crushes: not 100% sure on this myself

4) Exhaust Each Others Star Powers: I believe this is for both dying at the same time, ending the round in a draw.

I could be wrong, so someone feel free to add or correct.

InSoMnIaC_190
07-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Soul crush is when you have someone blocking and you attack them until their soul gauge cracks and makes them stop guarding if that makes sense lol I suck at explaining stuff.