PDA

View Full Version : Full Rep???

justmejeff
07-26-2008, 09:58 PM
I read in another thread that you cant get the full rep achievement on races that you already completed in career. Is this true? Once I get all trophies in career can I still try for the full rep, or do I have to start a new profile/game? If I have to start a new game, what happens to my online stuff, will it still be saved server side, or is it attached to my profile?

DevilGuy
07-27-2008, 02:13 AM
I'm pretty sure you can still do it. But I don't know. I hope that I still can. I'm almost sure you can though. If the guy that said that was right, that would suck for me :(

brAnd7onX
07-28-2008, 05:42 PM
just do it in Race Day. I don't think it has to be done in Career.

checkahh
07-28-2008, 07:16 PM
How can i t be done in Race day lol?! You dont get rap points in race day, has to be done in career, but afaik u can do them on races u already done.

kingkoning
08-20-2008, 09:44 AM
it has to be done in career and you will have to make a new profile. Then YOU WILL LOSE THE AMOUNT OF MILES YOU'VE DRIVEN IN ALL CARS and some stats from xboxlive, but you will keep your EXP. So be carefull if you wanne get high mileage first.
This is what I did and I just finished the first freestyle drift event (1st) in my new profile with all difficulty settings on still I did not get the achievement.

I just asked a friend and he said you can't get it on Freestyle Drift and Drift GP. Some I'm now trying some events.

plumbpist
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
I read in another thread that you cant get the full rep achievement on races that you already completed in career. Is this true?

NO. I got mine by following the advice in THIS (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85364) thread and it was around the sixth time I completed this event (I like drifting...).

Oh, and it has to be done in career mode...no rep points in race day!

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-22-2008, 01:31 AM
NO. I got mine by following the advice in THIS (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85364) thread and it was around the sixth time I completed this event (I like drifting...).

Oh, and it has to be done in career mode...no rep points in race day!
I used the same method for my full rep, it was the 2nd time I did that event, so no you can get it in an event you already completed.

LordBunnyHunter
08-24-2008, 03:50 PM
I used the same method for my full rep, it was the 2nd time I did that event, so no you can get it in an event you already completed.

Ok so you can get it in every event in career mode. Have you any tip for me how to do this? I think drifting is the easiest way to get this but with the head camera on, I can't drift. Someone told me to do the lap again and again until I reach enough points to advance but this method doesn't seem to work.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Ok so you can get it in every event in career mode. Have you any tip for me how to do this? I think drifting is the easiest way to get this but with the head camera on, I can't drift. Someone told me to do the lap again and again until I reach enough points to advance but this method doesn't seem to work.
Use this:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85364
I had trouble with the head cam and shifting. Just get the car into 3rd gear and leave it there. By the time you get to the finals you will be some-what used to the head cam. It takes some time to be able to get the score, it took me probably an hour and a half. If you go to post 11 it says what everyones scores were when I played them. One last thing make sure you hire a bad teammate because if your teammate has a global rank he can score over a million points in the final. Good luck.

NightStalker666
08-29-2008, 02:25 AM
Worked perfect for me

LordBunnyHunter
08-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Use this:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85364
I had trouble with the head cam and shifting. Just get the car into 3rd gear and leave it there. By the time you get to the finals you will be some-what used to the head cam. It takes some time to be able to get the score, it took me probably an hour and a half. If you go to post 11 it says what everyones scores were when I played them. One last thing make sure you hire a bad teammate because if your teammate has a global rank he can score over a million points in the final. Good luck.

Got it know, thanks. "Crossing the finish line by going back." That was the point.