PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable 20G

SpyTip
07-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Just thought I'd throw this out there for this achievement. Instead of waiting till all your skills are maxed then replaying lvl 4. I was able to get this achievement on lvl 9 Howling Moon without evening giving it a thought. There are only like 12 enemies max and just dodge the swining traps the boss fight is easy just block when they attack then panda stomp.:drunk

matty2k71983
08-10-2008, 03:40 PM
good tip i just done it today as i needed the achievement u can do it with ease

Matty079
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Or you could use the cheats....=P

le b3nz0r
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Even if you use the cheats don't you still have to avoid the enemy making contact? How is using the cheats going to instantly give you the Untouchable achievement?

chronovore
08-20-2008, 05:47 AM
That's a great tip. I'll try it soon, because I've been having NO LUCK with the "Level Zero" level suggestion. I'm apparently getting smacked by flames or blades in the last level; I've done it 5 times, and the damned achievement never unlocks.

Dizzy Domes
09-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the tip, I just got mine. For the boss fight I would do laps around the arena and when they stopped spinning use the stomp like you said. Worked like a charm.

ZERoANTHeM
09-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Another one i did mine on was on level 4. Although u maybe get hit during the flying part at the begginning, the hits dont count as you're not playing as Po. Then once you make it into the castle just use your ground pound (A+B) and nobody can get close to you. Just a suggestion.

Skitxo
09-04-2008, 04:08 AM
I did this on Level 3 -Level Zero. All u do is use panda slam on everything and avoid the traps. Got it first time thru.

Tx J O K E R xT
10-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Another one i did mine on was on level 4. Although u maybe get hit during the flying part at the begginning, the hits dont count as you're not playing as Po. Then once you make it into the castle just use your ground pound (A+B) and nobody can get close to you. Just a suggestion.

nice one mate it worked for me on the 1st try =D thank u

Plengrock
10-24-2008, 09:37 AM
There's a glitch for untouchable ap. I played lv.10 and I'm sure those devils hurt me and when I got to the victory screen, It saved and didn't give me anything.

Then I switched back to dashboard and reloaded the game to the victory screen again, The achievement pop up. But for the glitch, I heard that it only appear when playing the level for the first time of a difficulty. Replaying the level and do the trick, won't give the ap.

O G Pukez
11-30-2008, 08:54 PM
This is actually a smart tip because doing the training Level, "Level Zero" is frustrating because the last Time Trial is so hard. I eventually did it on "Level Zero" but it took me a few tries. The Problem with "Howling Moon" is that enemies pop out of no where and may hit you unexpectedly. But if you make it to the Woo Sisters then just Panda Quake the run away when they start to spin. Do not try and block because your shield will run out and you will get hit.

future fighter
12-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Just thought I'd throw this out there for this achievement. Instead of waiting till all your skills are maxed then replaying lvl 4. I was able to get this achievement on lvl 9 Howling Moon without evening giving it a thought. There are only like 12 enemies max and just dodge the swining traps the boss fight is easy just block when they attack then panda stomp.:drunk

I found it alot easier on the "level zero" lvl 3. beacause you wont have any enemy coming at you, nor throwing anything at you and there are lots of short cut to beat this level with out breaking a sweat.

just use your ground pound on every challenge.

also this is the best place to upgrade.

on monkey's challege jump on the trampolines and on the 3rd trampoline try to grab the rope go the the middle platform and use your ground pound. once the dummies are destroyed, jump down and destroy the small dummies.

and vipers challenge just jump off use ground pound, on the first 4 dummmies u see, after thet and before you get to the huge dummy use a double jump to clim un the platfrom where u have to use the rope it's aliltle glich, it can be done. then just destroy the liltles dummies and jump down to finish the huge dummy and the other 2 lil dummies.

memo: if you get hurt during this prosses reload your last check point i did and still got the achievent. and use 2 slots to save your check points beacuse once you clim up the rope to destroy the dummies on top and try to reload you will spawn back on the 2 level on top and will have to face the sliding blades.

if you have any questions pm me ill help you.

scarface983
12-26-2008, 01:46 AM
i got this on level 3 also , its easy ,just keep doing the panda quake

xTuckZorzx
12-29-2008, 01:05 AM
level 5 is easy shnops for this

XzantraxerX
01-05-2009, 08:22 AM
I have one question about this achievement. If you get hit while blocking does it count as you getting hit or not? I've never tried doing this on Howling moon either I might give it a shot.

untouchable4rc
01-06-2009, 09:08 PM
I just got this achievement and I'm 1000% sure I got hit with a spinning blade and with fire on the last room. For some odd reason I got the achievement though.

Try this maybe it'll work and is an easier way around this achievement. This is JUST A THEORY!!!

-I had 1 main save with the game completed.
-I got all the way to the last room on Level Zero(With cheats on) and went back to the main menu.
-Go to the dashboard then back into the game
-Start up another save. once you hit a checkpoint quit to main menu(Not sure if it would be required but I did this unintentionally and may be important to the process)
-(Enter Cheats)Load up your main save and finish the level(TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO GET HIT STILL)

I'm still very unsure if this will work, but hey you never know. What I DO KNOW is that I got hit and I still received the achievement. I'm just laying out what I did before the glitch happened.

If someone tries this and it works let me know.

biochem411
01-24-2009, 12:51 AM
I just did it on the "Level Zero". I got through all the rooms up to the final one easily just using the ground pound. The last room required a few re-loads to the last save point to get past the fire plates on the sides. Once you get to the top level of the room, you can re-start from there if you get hit by the swinging spikes.

biochem411
01-24-2009, 01:13 AM
Hey, I just found this tip for getting through the last room on "Level Zero" without getting hit. Credit is due to allisd00m:

when I was going for the untouchable achie the other night I found the only difficult part of the level is the end where you take a side to get to the top, as the guide says the right side (if facing the ending door) is the easiest but an even easier way is to go to that side and you'll see a food basket thing, jump off* this and onto the fence next to it then jump from the fence onto the swining platforms then once on there, do one maxed out belly ground smash or w/e it's called and it'll clear the last enemies and finish the level

*when jumping off the food item, try and use the edges of the basket to leap off, for some reason if you jump dead in the middle it will destroy the basket so if you miss the jump you can either try the basket on the other side or restart the level, that's why it's easier to aim for the edges because it doesn't seem to smash the basket and leaves you to try the jump as many times as you likeWish I would've found that first...

Anavryn
01-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I have officially given up on this achievement.

For the record:
-Level 3 doesn't give me the achievement
-Level 4 doesn't give me the achievement
-Level 9 doesn't give me the achievement
-Using no cheats doesn't give me the achievement
-Beating a level reloading doesn't give me the achievement
-Beating a level not reloading doesn't give me the achievement
-Beating a level multiple times doesn't give me the achievement
-Beating a level, going to the dashboard, then going back to the Victory screen does not give me the achievement

I think I about covered it. I think the achievement is glitched for people who DO get it haha.

EDIT: I gave up and grabbed a beer. Tried Level 3 one more time and got it. *sigh* I knew I should have started with a beer.

Marius
01-30-2009, 05:24 PM
This helped me get the achievement very easy!

This is how I did it:

1. Do a Panda slam (earthquake)
(If they don't start to spin do it again)
2. When they are dissy, Hold Y and you should be able to take out 2 of them
3. Repaet with the last sister

Pedle Zelnip
02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I think when it says "Make it through an entire level without getting hit." they mean don't get hit by enemies. I just did it on level 3 (the training level) and got hit TONS of times by spikes, fire, etc.

Tomscfc
02-03-2009, 06:15 PM
i did training room without upgrades etc. without getting hit easy as!

ViRaLuNdEaD
02-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I got this one on Level 5. It's REALLY easy. Dying in the water doesn't count as damage and you basically only have about 5 or 6 crocs to fight which can be disposed off really easily with stomps. The flying sequence at the end doesn't count as damage either if you get hit.

mistical
02-17-2009, 07:02 AM
I ended up getting this on my first try on Level Zero (training level). I followed allisd00m's guide (if credit goes to him) on what to do at the end of the level. Was very, very simple and easy. :) Thank you.

Nappyheadkilla
02-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I found it easiest with the cheats applied on the 2nd level all i did was use Po's quake move throughout the entire level then defeated the juggernaut and remember with this achievement if you get hit you can jus re-load the game from the last save

Spartanwarninja
02-28-2009, 05:35 PM
I got this one on Level 5. It's REALLY easy. Dying in the water doesn't count as damage and you basically only have about 5 or 6 crocs to fight which can be disposed off really easily with stomps. The flying sequence at the end doesn't count as damage either if you get hit.

i followed your tatctics and it worked thanks

sniXen
03-11-2009, 08:09 AM
i followed your tatctics and it worked thanks

best and fastest way to do it =)

General Rebel
03-22-2009, 07:04 AM
protect the palace...with panda quake maxed out, no enemies can even get close. Just keep flopping on the ground. Easy.

Stop Zzz
03-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Thanks for your information, I got it today.

insanian
03-30-2009, 04:43 AM
this seems bugged for me, i finished lvl 3 many times without gettin hit and lvl 13, i just panda rolled the whole time, and wont unlock

Marius
03-30-2009, 05:40 AM
this seems bugged for me, i finished lvl 3 many times without gettin hit and lvl 13, i just panda rolled the whole time, and wont unlock

Try lvl 5 and 9

MusePT23
04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks for all this tips, will try them on!

Crowleyman
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Just unlocked it on Lvl 4. Easy as pie. With Stomp maxed out, no one got near me. A,A,B (or A,B). Rinse, repeat, unlock. :woop:

RickyD31
04-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Just unlocked it on Lvl 4. Easy as pie. With Stomp maxed out, no one got near me. A,A,B (or A,B). Rinse, repeat, unlock. :woop:
Yes because not be hitted is not enough, u dont have to touch nobody. That's why panda roll doesnt works

TommyGun81
04-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Easiest done on LVL 4, worked out first try...thx

lookitssmokey
04-03-2009, 12:48 PM
dodge the blades but the fire dont act as a hit. worked for me.. ;D

Kunduz
04-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Good tip, made it extremely easy

The Chuck Chuck
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
I have now replayed levels 3, 4, 5, 9 multiple times, with and without cheats, on all three difficulties and I swear to all that is holy that I did not get hit at all on any of them. And still no achievement. 980. WTF Panda?

EDIT: And, as usual, the second I post about my problem, it pops on my next try. Next time I undertake any cheesemints, I'm posting before I try just to make sure that I get it on my first attempt.

J04k1m
04-05-2009, 11:49 AM
LVL 3 is definitely the easiest way to get this achievement. Did it in about 3-4 tries:)

justDelis
04-06-2009, 11:14 AM
I would say, that the 4th lvl is easier. Also its making the lvl completion simpler. Got it on 1st try.

Sheeple
04-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I got this without trying on my first playthrough. Happened on the level where you finish by dodging the giant crocodile while hanging from the bird. I believe hits while hanging on the bird don't count, and in the earlier portion of the level you can easily take out the few enemies if you have an upgraded Panda Stomp.

Teh Paralyzer
04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
I had to use cheats it wasn't possible for me I always took at least 1 hit :(

Canticle66
04-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey, I just found this tip for getting through the last room on "Level Zero" without getting hit. Credit is due to allisd00m:
when I was going for the untouchable achie the other night I found the only difficult part of the level is the end where you take a side to get to the top, as the guide says the right side (if facing the ending door) is the easiest but an even easier way is to go to that side and you'll see a food basket thing, jump off* this and onto the fence next to it then jump from the fence onto the swining platforms then once on there, do one maxed out belly ground smash or w/e it's called and it'll clear the last enemies and finish the level

*when jumping off the food item, try and use the edges of the basket to leap off, for some reason if you jump dead in the middle it will destroy the basket so if you miss the jump you can either try the basket on the other side or restart the level, that's why it's easier to aim for the edges because it doesn't seem to smash the basket and leaves you to try the jump as many times as you like
Wish I would've found that first...

Thanks for finding this biochem411, I got the achievement this morning using this method. :woop:

beezelBug
04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
This is driving me crazy. I am definately not taking damage on levels (chests off so I can tell) yet I still am not getting this achievement unlocked.

I've tried all the levels and tactics posted here and thanks to you all, especially the food basket jump tip for level 3.

Here is hoping that posting I cant get it actually gives me it first try later on....Stupid game!

beezelBug
04-23-2009, 12:06 PM
This is driving me crazy. I am definately not taking damage on levels (chests off so I can tell) yet I still am not getting this achievement unlocked.

I've tried all the levels and tactics posted here and thanks to you all, especially the food basket jump tip for level 3.

Here is hoping that posting I cant get it actually gives me it first try later on....Stupid game!

Yes! the curse of the "say cant do it, then go do it first time" worked in my favor.

I found that level 9 (Howling Moon) was the one for me. Once the woo sisters start to spin just run away from them as the block shield doesn't always last long. Once they stop do a panda splash and keep an eye out for any of them spinning again.

L Demonic I
04-25-2009, 05:14 AM
just got the achievement.
1st try

Green Hamton
04-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks worked like a charm.

Sab3rOne
05-11-2009, 08:09 PM
I confirm that level 5 is also very easy to do this. Some other people have said that getting hit while hanging from the bird doesnt count, but I didnt want to risk it. I didnt get hit by any crocodiles in the level, and not while hanging from the bird. I had tried level 3 and 9 previously with no luck, level 5 is indeed a breeze.

GTSlaughter123
05-13-2009, 03:29 AM
by far the easiest method is to use level 4 and ground pound the whole time. I got this achievement the first time after trying the other stategies suggested!!! works like a charm. Thanks for the post Zeroanthem!!!

Tyler282514
05-17-2009, 11:46 PM
I tried levels.. 3,4 and 9. (The ones that are being suggested)

I worked hours on 3 and 9. When I got to 4 I got it on my first try.

Remember, on the first part when your in the clouds, it does not matter if you get hit.

Once you get to the palace just use the quake.

I recommend getting the panda quake at level 5 before going for this. As it makes it very easy.

kingrich06
05-18-2009, 06:30 AM
After reading everyone's post on this. I tried no cheats and it finally worked for me. Had to load a few times but it unlocked. Thanks for the help.

NMANOZ
05-20-2009, 12:09 PM
I got it on level 5

Freimanis
06-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the help everyone.
I did it on level zero =P

flizmflozm
06-14-2009, 05:17 AM
I got this on LVL 5 Lake of Tears, just gather up 8 eggs, panda quake when you need to kill something, and it doesn't matter if you get hit during the flying sequence!

Cissnei
06-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I did it on level 4. I tried level 3 about 10 times before without the invincible cheat, so I could see if I lose health. The bar didn't move once, but I didn't get the achievement at the end. On level 4 I actually died once during the flying part and stomped everything to death with Po in the temple and the achievement unlocked.
It really seems to be glitchy.

AlfredPMcLovely
06-17-2009, 02:46 AM
It is glitched. Levels 3 and 4 don't work for me. I've beaten a few others without getting hit but I've gone through 3 a few times and nothing.

SteelersOwnAll
07-07-2009, 04:32 AM

*when jumping off the food item, try and use the edges of the basket to leap off, for some reason if you jump dead in the middle it will destroy the basket so if you miss the jump you can either try the basket on the other side or restart the level, that's why it's easier to aim for the edges because it doesn't seem to smash the basket and leaves you to try the jump as many times as you like

Oh. My. God.
That worked perfectly. Thanks SO much.
The trick to doing this is to hang on the ledge, wait for the platform to come, and then climb up and jump right away. A few times I tried to get on top of the fence first, but I would fall off and land on fire. This trick is legit.

Thanks so much... I tried every suggestion... This is the only one that worked.

NUTZILLA313
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM

Just got it on that level, even though I thought that the lightning or whatever it is at the beginning would count as a hit, but your right your not playing as Po. Very simple, and for the last fat pig after wave 10 or 11 just panda stumbled into him 3 times and he was done. Wayyy easier than the Level Zero.:uzi::eek:

xXMattCurrieXx
08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks Mate, Worked First Time :)

turtle314
08-11-2009, 10:58 PM
the best level is when u have to rescue the baby turtles if u dont get hit til you have to escape the one alligator while the bird holds u up u are fine as soon as the alligator is chasing u just try to memorize which ways he goes did this first time on dragon warrior

Jedi ObiJoe
08-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I just got this achievement on Level 7. Ground pound the crocks in the water on the big lily pads (not the small ones - you die) and the rock islands. Ground pound also works for the crocks throwing fireworks. I got to the boat part and made it through only hitting two spots. I reloaded and hit a lot of stuff so I gave up and finished the level - figured i'd work on it later. The achievement popped at the end screen. I was also on the dragon warrior difficulty.

BlackIrish4094
06-29-2010, 02:43 PM
This one worked for me too, no problem and I did get hit during the Crane sequence but that doesn't prevent the achievement popping.

Bangz
08-11-2010, 01:39 AM
tried level 3 several times.. didnt work for me but i think the 2 dummies hanging from strings at the end of the right and left side tunnels may spin and hit people and they may not notice... i forget if that is in monkeys or vipers trials...

lvl 5 and lvl 9 didnt work either, although on 9 i used panda roll so that may have been my problem...

i found the level 4 panda quake method the easiest and i would recommend it.. just stand in the middle of the room so you can get enemies from either of the 4 poles they intrude from... kill the hogs before closing ceiling doors.. and yes, you can get hit my lightning as crane

Asyenna
08-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I got this achievement on level 3. Really easy. :)

Beta thorgo
08-13-2010, 12:25 AM
I feel like Kung fu Panda is a weak way to boost gamer score!

Io LoneWolf oI
08-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Excellent tip. Thanks man. I need to get this game done soon and that'll help!