PDA

View Full Version : Wierd glitching...

X Bob0907 X
07-27-2008, 09:49 PM
1) Ok so I was playing as the Aztecs and as soon as the game started it came up saying the "The citizens of Tzintzuntzen are in danger of joining the Romans" so I just thought yes what a great start. The game started and my city of Tzintzuntzen was on the same spot as Rome. I was like WTF?!?

2) I started another game and this time playing as the French. For some reason my cities were named after Russian cities so my capital was Moscow. Worse thing was that in this game Napoleon was also in it!!

Anyone else had any wierd glitches??

ashwee1218
07-27-2008, 09:57 PM
well the first one isn;t a glitch. it's just luck of the spawn that you ended up next to another civilization that was producing more culture than you (likewise you can convert them if you have more culture). the second one well.... that is just bizarre. lol but no i haven't experienced anything weird other than the first one

X Bob0907 X
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
well the first one isn;t a glitch. it's just luck of the spawn that you ended up next to another civilization that was producing more culture than you (likewise you can convert them if you have more culture). the second one well.... that is just bizarre. lol but no i haven't experienced anything weird other than the first one

The 1st 1 was a glitch, coz why would it spawn 2 cities on the exact same square?? I mean the exact same spot