PDA

View Full Version : About my messenger pad...

TheMollywhopper
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
The first couple of days after this came out the pad was working with it... Now it doesn't. I have 2 controllers and 2 messengers and it's simply not working with the game. The pads themselves are definately working as the MSN button brings up Messenger. THere are no settings regarding this to my knowledge?! Any clue?

TheMollywhopper
07-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Nevermind, figured it out. In case anyone else runs into this, start the game up with a second controller and select the storage device. THEN sign into your profile with your other controller (with the chatpad attached) and start playing in a slightly less cumbersome manner!

jobys
07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Do you have to select the game with PAD 2?
I've tried doing what you've suggested above, but the pad won't work - what am I missing?

Mtld
08-02-2008, 06:11 PM
It works !! You're my savior.

It's so much better with the chatpad! Now those OGLE, ALEE and other OER words are so easier to write down :)

(considering I'm a french canadian, and those words just mean nothing to me !!!)

Wink360
08-26-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks a ton. I have been trying to figure out why the chatpad was not working. I could not believe that they made this game after the chatpad came out but it would not work with it.

TG Maduin
11-26-2008, 08:15 AM
It actually works with a usb keyboard as well. I'm doing puzzles in a little over 2 minutes that way

SCA KAZUMA
12-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I still don't quite understand how to get this to work, so if anyone can explain that'd be a great help.

Dude Rain
01-22-2009, 05:39 PM
I still don't quite understand how to get this to work, so if anyone can explain that'd be a great help.

Say you have 2 controllers: One without a messenger keyboard (1P), and one with (2P).

Here's how I've been doing it.

Boot up your game as normal with the 1P controller (signed in as your main account). After selecting your storage device, turn on the 2P controller. You don't even need to sign it in to an account.

Now, when you play, you move around the crossword with the 1P controller, and you enter in letters with the keypad on the 2P controller.

Hope that helps.