PDA

View Full Version : Method for 50 wall hits achievement (Violent Storm)

LanEvo
07-28-2008, 01:46 AM
I have over 13 hours of gameplay, and just a few wall hits.

Then i realized that the Astaroth regular throw, if near a wall, will count as a wall hit.

Play the story mode as Astaroth. In the 4th stage, you will fight 3 opponents in a circular stage, surrounded by wall. Force him to be close and with his back to the wall (i used right, right, B to do that), and then use the throw (LT). Let the 3rd opponent kill you and repeat.

The 2nd stage has walls too, but not as good as 4th.

The annoyng part is that sometimes the 3rd fighter will take ages to kill you, even if u let him. And sometimes they will all avoid to be in the right spot :P

Toasty411
07-28-2008, 03:51 AM
That takes way to long. Just start up a private match on Xbox live with your friend put it to 1 round, whoever needs the wall achievement just be nightmare, set the stage at the circus place. It starts with a P. But there are 2 steel walls on the side you can knock down with nightmares sword. Just attack your opponent right next to them and then they fall over. Rinse and repeat 25 more times.

GraveWurm
07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
couldn't you just do it in practice mode?!?

LanEvo
07-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Unfortunately no... Not even in versus mode.

Just counts towards this achievement the wall hits in single player modes (all except training) and online modes. All of this sort of achievements are like that (grapple break, hits, defenses, perfects, 20 kinds of weapons, fight against Yoda, low HP, etc).

lebob
07-29-2008, 03:53 AM
You should just do the same thing instead with the apprentice. Astaroths throw makes you have to be so damn close to the wall. Instead just have your back face the wall the throw. GUARANTEED WALL HIT