PDA

View Full Version : Xterm1n8or Member Profile

Xterm1n8or
08-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi

My names Michael, and i'm 16 from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England. I joined this forum early August as it looked like a really good forum, and really helpful for my gaming needs. Since i joined, i havent been disappointed. Anyway, enough about the site, you want to know about me right? Ok. I'm not great at writing this kind of thing but i'll give it a shot.

I've bin an avid gamer since i can ever remember (well, it all started when i got an amiga cd32 console one christmas when i was about 6, which had some really neat games e.g. "Soccer Kid"). Anyway, years laterr when i was about 10 I got a playstation, and then a ps2 - big mistake;) . I got the original xbox a year later and the ps2 was sold not soon after. I sold my xbox to help buy the xbox 360 on UK launch day from dixons, and now ive got my 360 and my psp, but I dont play on my psp much.

Right, gaming is out the way now. I have many other hobbies. I play for my local tennis club with my mate, and i like to say im actually quite good. I enjoy playing sports, whether it be tennis, football, basketball or badminton, i like to try anything. Im pretty lucky, never broken a bone or anything (why am i tellin you this lol, told you im crap at writing profiles). I live with my sister, mum, and dad. I like designing stuff and making stuff.

Films. I like any good action film like Armageddon, Snakes on a Plane, Superman Returns or anything. I also like the rush hour films and there was a good film on tv the other night but ive forgotten the name of it.:( On TV, I love watching Smallville and Supernatural, I haven't really got into LOST yet but i hear its good so i might start watching it. I also like 'The Contender', Top Gear and The Simpsons, oh yeah, and Futurama.

Music. I like a bit of everything really. At the moment i'm listening to Feeder quite a lot, and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I like rock, pop, rap, dance, anything really!

At moment saving up for a mega 50" plasma for my 360, but sadly i am a long way off due to my student status. :( (only got a puny 14 inch at the moment) Can't wait till i get a well paid job.

Finally, my xbl gamertag is 'Xterm1n8or', don't ask me why its that, i think i was young and naive when i made it.......lol. If you want to add me as a friend, feel free, and if you want to ask me any questions, go ahead!!!! Oh yeah, thanks for this forum, your all doing a great job, ive bin involved in quite a few forums before, but none have really been as well organised as this one, and none have ever had as many good prolific posters, who always have great things to say.

If youve read all this - WELL DONE, have a gold star or something :) .

Most of all - thanks for letting me join, and hopefully i'll be using this forum for many years to come!!

Ps. i'll probably post some pictures of my mega gaming habitat - you no the deal - 505 watt 5.1 surround system with a sub the size and weight of a safe:D , but that can wait for later because i haven't got any pictures at the moment.

Thanks for reading!

P1NSEEKER
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum fellow yorkshireman (although i have since moved to lincoln) im a yorkshireman at heart.

How nice it is to see a nicely detailed member profile makes me think i should make one, oneday. ;)

And before a certain other person says it: Dont feed the mods :D

(Bit of constructive criticism: phrases like "ote", "l8r" and "wiv" although i can understand (and particularly "ote" which reminds me of living in leeds) it can be hard for some members who arent familiar with english slang to understand)

Lastly welcome to the forum and make yourself at home ;) :D

Fonkey Monkey
08-24-2006, 10:18 PM
wow thats a great introduction. welcome.
and oh my another brit!

[fb]
08-24-2006, 10:49 PM
welcome, "my" is M-Y tho :p

Xterm1n8or
08-24-2006, 11:09 PM
thanks, i'll mek, sorry MAKE sure that i get my spelling right in future, thanks very much for welcoming me :)

Xterm1n8or
08-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Ok, i have edited my original post so that my grammar and spelling is correct, and from now on, i am pleased to say that i will keep the yorkshire slang in yorkshire, and will post proper english on this site.:woop:

xX MaslaN Xx
08-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Sup man welcome to the site :)

Blind Fool
08-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Welcome man, nice to have another brit around, and don't steal my lines P1n :(

SarkeBeeley
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
'Aye up. Being a Yorkshire lass myself I quite like the slang but I can understand why some people just wont get it. Those from the South for instance.... Welcome!!

L3giOn
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Nice profile, welcome to the site!