PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 buzzards

Angel Fire 42
07-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Does anyone know how many there are before the first save? I can do the palace ok it is just them dang buzzards.

GottiMafia
07-30-2008, 12:08 PM
10 before the save and 8 on the last group

Angel Fire 42
07-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks, now maybe I can get this one and level 11.:drunk

O G Pukez
11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
There are 18 total. And he is right, get the 10 before the save and if you miss any after that then re-load the level and try again.

AerykL
12-31-2008, 07:21 PM
When i was doing this level i skipped some vultures and now its after the save and cant go back and start all over so im stuck at 17/18 what can i do other than start the game all over

David x360a
01-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Just load your game and press left or right to choose level.

BULLITUARY
01-09-2009, 01:45 AM
The buzzards were easy for me, i just can't save all the artifacts of vases. i can't get 100% on easy let alone dragon warrior

JayeD
01-11-2009, 05:34 PM
The buzzards were easy for me, i just can't save all the artifacts of vases. i can't get 100% on easy let alone dragon warrior

I found both bits a struggle until a few minutes ago. Dunno about the vultures, but for the thieves I used the upgraded Panda Quake which meant I didn't need to chase after the thieves, just stand near the appropriate exit (or exits) and quake near them to take them out. Was really easy.

Early on the thieves try to leave through the back exit so guard that.
Later they try to exit through the right-hand front exit (facing the front) so guard that.
Last the try to exit through both front exits so I guarded the right-hand one mainly with runs slightly to the other side to Panda quake and take out any over that side.

O G Pukez
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Its True, Just read what exit they are going for.
- If they are going for the back exit, then just stand between the pool of water and the boxes and they will come to you.
- If they are going for the front exits, just stand a little in front of the BIG FRONT DOOR (the door they closed on you in the cut scene) and do Panda Quake. The more your Panda Quake is upgraded, the more area you will Quake. Try doing it with a full Panda Quake. If it is fully Upgraded, Student Level and Dragon Warrior Level will feel the same difficulty.

biochem411
01-24-2009, 01:03 AM
When i was doing this level i skipped some vultures and now its after the save and cant go back and start all over so im stuck at 17/18 what can i do other than start the game all over

You don't need to re-play the whole game, just re-load that level.

AngelArmed
01-28-2009, 03:37 AM
This is the only level I didn't 100% on the first time through. Came back with fully upgraded panda slam, or whatever it's called, and aced it easily.

1337Pwner
01-28-2009, 05:48 AM
If y'all are having trouble with the thieves wait until you get to the part where you have to protect eh palace artifacts from being broken on Dragon Warrior. Quite an annoying part.

The Chuck Chuck
04-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Stupid buzzards... only part of the game I had to replay repeatedly...

Sith Infltr8tor
04-29-2009, 10:36 PM
This lvl is really pissing me off:rant:, I got the menu glitch off on the lvl where you have to defend the artifacts from being broken. Unfortunatly for me by the time I found out about the glitch I had already past this lvl and saved. So now I have to 100% it straight up.

BonkMeisterXXL
09-25-2009, 12:28 PM
Its True, Just read what exit they are going for.
- If they are going for the back exit, then just stand between the pool of water and the boxes and they will come to you.
- If they are going for the front exits, just stand a little in front of the BIG FRONT DOOR (the door they closed on you in the cut scene) and do Panda Quake. The more your Panda Quake is upgraded, the more area you will Quake. Try doing it with a full Panda Quake. If it is fully Upgraded, Student Level and Dragon Warrior Level will feel the same difficulty.

The only two achievements I really get stuck on are both lvl4 achievements (on master and dragon warrior difficulties), since I never seems to discover the pattern in their attacks.

But is it really that they use either the back exit or the exits near the front door? Don't they use both exits later in the level?

Matt9340
01-27-2011, 06:35 AM
Nope, it's only one exit at a time, at least on "Normal" it is, not sure about Dragon Warrior (Havn't done it yet)

10 before the first save so that means:
3 in first group
7 in second
8 in third

is that right?