PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Pre-Order Bonus Offer.

ClevelandRocks8
07-30-2008, 02:34 PM
From Gamestop.com

Link- http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65822

__________________________________________________ _
BONUS OFFER

Pre-order Fallout 3 and receive a free Fallout 3 poster and soundtrack CD, printed to look like an old 45-rpm record! While supplies last.

All Customers: Poster and soundtrack included with the game.

__________________________________________________ __

Thoughts?

NOTE- I personally do NOT plan to pre-order or buy this game. Just informing fans of the game and to create discussion.

laundryman
08-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Meh, nothing special.

I'm sticking with the normal addition.

MoonSka
08-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Meh, nothing special.

I'm sticking with the normal addition.
I pre-ordered my copy earlier this week (it was the standard edition) and I received the pre-order bonus that day. I wasn't even aware that there was anything special being offered, so win-win for me.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7895/falloutbonushh4.jpg

DJbruce
08-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Theres something like that in the uk with Gamestation except "Fallout Soundtrack and Keyring" instead

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/discountaddall.asp?discountid=537

Ive pre-ordered the Collecters edition but it works with the normal one too.

NinjaSquirrel85
08-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I read today at work that Amazon.com has a special deal with the "Survivor Edition" of the game. Basically, it's everything from the collector's edition, PLUS a Pip-Boy 3000 clock/watch. Yeah, Bethesda manufactured working pip-boy clocks, but are only selling them through amazon.

I plan on getting one through e-bay, since I pre-ordered the collectors edition from gamestop. I'd rather get the soundtrack...and nothing says "Fallout Lover" like a vaultboy bobblehead on your desk imho :woop:

ColossalKiller7
08-09-2008, 10:16 PM
I read today at work that Amazon.com has a special deal with the "Survivor Edition" of the game. Basically, it's everything from the collector's edition, PLUS a Pip-Boy 3000 clock/watch. Yeah, Bethesda manufactured working pip-boy clocks, but are only selling them through amazon.

I plan on getting one through e-bay, since I pre-ordered the collectors edition from gamestop. I'd rather get the soundtrack...and nothing says "Fallout Lover" like a vaultboy bobblehead on your desk imho :woop:
I would rather get the watch than a stupid record. I plan on pre ordering mine this week.

blackflame0729
08-11-2008, 05:41 PM
I pre-ordered AT THE STORE on Friday 8/8 but didn't get anything...

MoonSka
08-11-2008, 05:48 PM
I pre-ordered AT THE STORE on Friday 8/8 but didn't get anything... Maybe they were out? What did the clerk say when (if) you asked them about it?

blackflame0729
08-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Maybe they were out? What did the clerk say when (if) you asked them about it?

Didn't know about the offer. I hope they were out and maybe I'll just email them saying I didn't get it.

Preedatore
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM
I got my stuff Aug 9th when I picked up my Pub Games code. They guy asked me if I got my Fallout stuff yet when he checked my preorders. I think it was originally supposed to come with the game.

J0K3R5AN
08-21-2008, 08:15 AM
i preordered mine too and the stuffs not as impressive as the stuff in the survival edition offered by amazon

Shadowghast
09-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Best Buy in stores preorder contains a Nuka Cola bottle opener. I've encountered 2 Gamestop stores that were just passing out the preorder poster and record to people that were in the store, regardless if they preordered it or not.

Deusira
09-06-2008, 04:01 AM
Best Buy in stores preorder contains a Nuka Cola bottle opener. I've encountered 2 Gamestop stores that were just passing out the preorder poster and record to people that were in the store, regardless if they preordered it or not.

yeah they do that sometimes. i got a free xbox back pack a while back.