PDA

View Full Version : offering song help on any instrument on any difficutly

ThtPepsiNagger
07-30-2008, 09:38 PM
hey people i know how hard of a bitch any song can be. if your stuck on a song and just cant get passed it. leave a reply with all this...

Song
Instrument
difficulty

i completed the game with every instrument on expert legit. so if you need help im here to help anyone.

sharonoagain
07-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks for offering to help, but we already have a 'song help' thread (this one, just 4 posts below yours. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75275) and a couple of individual song help threads. Your help is appreciated in there.

:woop:

Stufin135
07-30-2008, 09:55 PM
if your offering to help i cant get past Dont fear the reaper on expert drums its the outro section i get stuck on if not that bit snare rolls to crash part gets me.

Thanks

also i have a tip for a song but it might only help me.

Song: Foreplay/Longtime
Instrument: Drums
Difficulty: Expert

Try start the song on lefty if your right handed as it might be easier to do a double tap on the snare for the intro part where it goes snare sanre cymbal and does that a few times (this can help as if your right handed it is your stronger hand and therefore can move faster meaning your left had hits between red and yellow for the cymbals every 1 2 3 4th of the bar) its not garunteed just might help.

ThtPepsiNagger
07-30-2008, 10:00 PM
if your offering to help i cant get past Dont fear the reaper on expert drums its the outro section i get stuck on if not that bit snare rolls to crash part gets me.

Thanks

also i have a tip for a song but it might only help me.

Song: Foreplay/Longtime
Instrument: Drums
Difficulty: Expert

Try start the song on lefty if your right handed as it might be easier to do a double tap on the snare for the intro part where it goes snare sanre cymbal and does that a few times (this can help as if your right handed it is your stronger hand and therefore can move faster meaning your left had hits between red and yellow for the cymbals every 1 2 3 4th of the bar) its not garunteed just might help.

Thats what i did for Foreplay/Longtime i just put on lefty mode and did it.

But as for (Dont Fear) The Reaper... i downloaded Joker and the Thief cause its a bit slower with the same chart in the chorus. practice that for a bit and speed it up. The ending of Dont Fear is at 8 Beats per Second... but yeah spend the 2 bucks and download joker and the thief and after playing that song a few times you should be able to pass it no sweat... well yeah alot of sweat youll be moving your arms alot... (i made a funny)

for the snare rolls... make sure that your foot stays constant. one slip up on the foot could cost you the song since you lose alot of life when you miss foot pedal and red pad. what you could do is hit the snare only when you hit the foot pedal and ofcourse the crash so you can keep pace. youll pass that part (ive tested this before) it wont be a 5 star run threw that part but youll pass it with enough help to get you through to the outro. i hope this helped man

Stufin135
07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
thats some pretty good tips there :P thanks man

and im usually exsausted on Dont fear the reaper before i get there because of constant bass :P lol

and i forgot to say with foreplay longtime to swith back to righty after the intro :P its not like GH it dont reset the song :P lol

Dex
07-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks for offering to help, but we already have a 'song help' thread (this one, just 4 posts below yours. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75275) and a couple of individual song help threads. Your help is appreciated in there.

:woop:
I don't think he heard you... :confused:

ThtPepsiNagger
07-31-2008, 02:21 AM
I don't think he heard you... :confused:

i heard him i just want to give some people who need a bit of help that little help they need. if they close the post thats cool with me but until they do im here to help. not alot of people have beat all 3 instruments on expert. so i thought what the hell ill make a post and see if i can help a few people out.

SLERDY
07-31-2008, 02:42 AM
Reptilia
Vocals
Expert

ThtPepsiNagger
07-31-2008, 03:09 AM
Reptilia
Vocals
Expert

Thats an easy one. This whole song is done in a deep voice from beggining to end... theres just deep high picthes as well. like "THE ROOM IS ON FIRE AND SHES FIXING HER HAIR!" just make sure you can keep that same deep tone but make it rise a bit. and if all else fails... listen to the song a couple times and humm it out. thats how we all pass songs we cant sing

Lucent Beam
07-31-2008, 03:18 AM
I'm sure people appreciate what you're doing, but just respond in the OTHER IDENTICAL thread if you want to help. It's just cluttery to have your own personal-help thread.

SLERDY
07-31-2008, 03:39 AM
thanks man ill try that out

xCOBRAx
08-01-2008, 09:15 AM
but until they do im here to help...

...in the thread that was already created specifically to deal with this problem.....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75275

COME ON!!!!!!

ps- they are all the same just click it and stop responding in this thread

Dla911
08-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I hate the idea of Double Threads but o well too bad this time, i'm getting tierd of theses songs lol, Waited for abit for someone to Give some tips on both these's Songs and still nothing so here ya go

Run to the hills
Drums
Hard

Orange Crush
Drums
Expert

soccerplaya13cj
08-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Guys be easy on him, he's just trying to help. I've noticed all the regulars here are becoming elitist/think they know everything. Sticky threads often get ignored, so just let it be.

ThtPepsiNagger
08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
I hate the idea of Double Threads but o well too bad this time, i'm getting tierd of theses songs lol, Waited for abit for someone to Give some tips on both these's Songs and still nothing so here ya go

Run to the hills
Drums
Hard

Orange Crush
Drums
Expert

Run to the hills on hard and orange crush on expert are almost the exact same thing... the only differance is the chours for orange crush is that foot pedal and double pad extravanga. you can beat both of these songs with every 8th not hit. just make sure you keep up on the pedal at all times and hit every overdrive phase you see. heres a video of a kid doing run to the hills on expert hitting only every 8th note outside the intro.

YouTube - Rock Band-How to beat Run to the Hills on Expert Drums

as long as you get 2 of the overdrive phases in the begginning you shall be fine.

for the foot pedal bass drum... its all about timing. its really easy to get after you get the foot pedal down. after that the drumming part will be easy. i hoped i helped.

p.s. ive tested the 8th note method on expert and it works

Dla911
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks, I will try this out