PDA

View Full Version : Big In and 1 mill fan question

iRKOu
07-31-2008, 07:16 AM
my friend already has big in SF... and i want it by transfering my tag to his xbox... is there a way to get it?

also the cap IS 600k on hard right? my friends saying he's still getting fans playing on hard with 900k fans

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
07-31-2008, 08:04 AM
First question... No once the city is done I am almost positive you can not go back to get it you would have to start all over.

Also they updated to hard fan cap so you can get the 1 million fans a while back.

RINGO
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
For you to have gotten the big in achievements....he would have had to leave one set in each city open..... and then he would stop so that when you had the time to join him....you could play that last gig.... I know some lazy moochers that have done this.

unfortunately arctik is correct..... you'll have to start over.

DevilGuy
08-01-2008, 12:24 AM
If you're playing in the band where he already got the achievement, then there's no way to get the achievement.

And I can comfirm that you can play to 1,000,000 with hard.

iRKOu
08-01-2008, 12:31 AM
ahh ok thanks

also how about the online achievements? if ppl quit... does it count as a win? before i knew it doesnt but since they updated the hard cap.. why not ppl quiting problem?

Dla911
08-01-2008, 02:17 AM
ahh ok thanks

also how about the online achievements? if ppl quit... does it count as a win? before i knew it doesnt but since they updated the hard cap.. why not ppl quiting problem?

You do not get a win if they quit, its dumb, hope they do something about it in Rockband 2. I myself had no problem doing the online achievements but i did it when Canada got the game so it was still big online

RINGO
08-01-2008, 02:59 AM
yea....those five in a row online achievements can be a bit troublesome now...

I was able to do it luckily on medium guitar...but every once in a while I got somebody trying to do the same thing and I had to get a perfect on the song in order to win...and sometimes they would nearly 100% the song too and quit before the end......gahhh...sooooo annoying.... five in a row basically turned out to be nearly ten in a row for me.

xCOBRAx
08-01-2008, 09:20 AM
my friend already has big in SF... and i want it by transfering my tag to his xbox... is there a way to get it?

this is also known as gamesaving..... tread lightly my young padawan

LavitzOwns
08-24-2008, 08:41 AM
not to bring up a semi old topic, but on my game, my friends came over for a few nights a week etc for a few weeks and w ewere playing world tour and we completed every gig in seattle and it has a checkmark next to it, but i did not get the achievement. i was the only one signed in with a profile since the other 2 guys dont have an xbox360 so no profile to bring over but i was expecting to get the achievement and didnt. anyone know why and is there anyway to fix it or do i need to start a new band and complete seattle again to get it?