PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking songs in BWT

grumpiercloud
08-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Okay so does only the leader get the songs unlocked if you unlock them in BWT? or does everybody else get them on their profile as well? For instance. The vocals player is on his or her own profile and is the leader. And the drumming player is on his or her own profile. And we play... Enter sandman. Does it unlock for both of us? Or does just the leader get to keep it for quickplays and make a setlists?

Didn't find anything in searches 0-o If someone could point me to the answer in another thread I'd be glad to look at it :D

Dex
08-01-2008, 06:20 AM
To the best of my knowledge, BWT does not "unlock" any songs, for quickplay or otherwise. Unlocking of songs is only via solo tours.

I believe you can jump into BWT without unlocking anything prior (in a solo tour) and everything should be available from the start. But beating/completing a song in BWT won't make it available in quickplay... but I could be wrong.

xCOBRAx
08-01-2008, 09:24 AM
everything should be available from the start.

everything u said except for this is right. In order to have all the main setlist songs avail. in BWT you need to play thru the setlist on a solo tour once.

What this does not mean is that say in Berlin there is the Headliner's marathon (im making names up at this point) now that setlist is already programed to have Next To You, Say it Aint So, Creep, and Vasoline. This will not be altered just because u havent played thru the main set.

What this will alter is the random setlists and the choose a song setlist. For these two types of setlists someone who has not played the main setlist one time thru will only have the first five songs to choose from (or however far down the setlist they made it) and their DLC songs. Random setlists will work the same way. The pool of songs will be DLC plus first five songs.

i know its kinda confusing but hopefully this makes sense.

RINGO
08-01-2008, 09:23 PM
also....BWT only "unlocks" new setlists inside the band world tour....(not the songs you can choose I believe) and its per band.... not per player.... so if your friend makes another band profile then its like starting BWT over..... thats probably not what you meant...but meh.

so yea.... cobra is right in saying that the only correlation between solo play and BWT is when you get to choose songs or when you are playing randoms setlists.