PDA

View Full Version : I think one of my achievements is glitched.

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
When ever you get an achievement you get that 'new honor' pop up, right? One of those popped up so I hit the guide button as soon a I saw it and then nothing unlocked.

Doesn't 'new honor' only pop up when you unlock an achievement?

jonnybgewd
08-01-2008, 02:47 PM
same thing happend to me a couple times, But I don't know what triggers it.

VA1N
08-01-2008, 02:48 PM
I think you can get it by doing other stuff in game. I definitely saw the same thing. Kind of like treasure chests I believe.

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I think you can get it by doing other stuff in game. I definitely saw the same thing. Kind of like treasure chests I believe.
Ok. I hope your right.
But every other time it said 'new honor' I got an achievement.

XeonMasta
08-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Its an achivement.
But it could be that you have goten one and then missed to save after you got it. Then when you do the same thing you whould get the honor popup but no achivement.

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Its an achivement.
But it could be that you have goten one and then missed to save after you got it. Then when you do the same thing you whould get the honor popup but no achivement.

What? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

XeonMasta
08-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Lets say you got the unknown achivement (fight yoda), and then you just quit after the pling. It could glitch if it does not save after you have gotten it. The game has to save after the honor pling. If not, you will get a new honor next time you do the same thing in the game, but no achivement.

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Lets say you got the unknown achivement (fight yoda), and then you just quit after the pling. It could glitch if it does not save after you have gotten it. The game has to save after the honor pling. If not, you will get a new honor next time you do the same thing in the game, but no achivement.

I didn't quit though. I hit the XBOX guide button.

Noclaf68
08-01-2008, 03:33 PM

Essentially, your xbox remembers you got the achievement but the game does not.

XeonMasta
08-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah, i know. But you might have done before. And therefore the honor comes up but no achivement.

XeonMasta
08-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Essentially, your xbox remembers you got the achievement but the game does not.

That was what i meant to say. :p

Cheers.

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah, i know. But you might have done before. And therefore the honor comes up but no achivement.

So you mean it was showing up for an achievement I already have?

XeonMasta
08-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah, but its your game, so i cant say 100%. But it might help a little. :)

agentplatypus
08-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah, but its your game, so i cant say 100%. But it might help a little. :)

ok thanks. I don't recall quitting before though, but its a possibility :P