PDA

View Full Version : Quick Zelda Sig :)

Morty
08-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone i was going to make a sig for my profile and i just made this quick sig with link in it. i thought it would go well because link is green and the site, xbox etc is based around green so yeah.

I think its simple and thats what i like about it. This is also in my signature but a bigger version can be seen! Just press on the file. :)
Nothing special about this just a quick one as iv mentioned. Feedback would be very appreciated thank you. :)

-Morty

ThunderStorm101
08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
This should be in the gallery thread, ill move it for you

Morty
08-02-2008, 10:35 AM
This should be in the gallery thread, ill move it for you

thanks! i wasnt all to sure to be honest, i was looking at the forum and i seen some other posts about sigs so i thougt it was here!

Thanks again, Morty.

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
08-02-2008, 07:34 PM
It would look a little better with a 1-2 pixel black border but since you was just trying to make it simple and nothing more I think its pretty good.

If you seem interested in making sigs try finding a basic tutorial or just start clicking which some people tend to do more.

narcolepticshee
08-02-2008, 07:47 PM
If you're interesting in improving your signature making skills then head over to http://www.l-plate.net (http://www.l-plate.net/) for tutorials and constructive criticism!

Great start on the Zelda sig though - There's actually a tutorial on l-plate that might interest you, it's about making web/sig buttons but it teachs you how to do a great reflection effect on the text (Like the one in your Zelda sig here)

Peace

Morty
08-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks alot guys because i really love making pictures on fireworks 8 and stuff and im now wanting to focus on sigs so thanks for the feedback and so on and im going on l-plate asap.!

-Morty

P1NSEEKER
08-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Its a good start, needs a background and a border too imo.

Also the reflected text would look great if it faded out too.

Great base to work on though :)

Morty
08-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Its a good start, needs a background and a border too imo.

Also the reflected text would look great if it faded out too.

Great base to work on though :)

Thanks :) But im not sure how to have things fade on fireworks 8. Any chance you know?

-Morty

P1NSEEKER
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Sorry i don't use fireworks :(

Morty
09-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Sorry i don't use fireworks :(

oh nb all scout around and try and find some fading tuts! :)