PDA

View Full Version : just started

lestat1989
08-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Can anyone help me out? Seems like someone with a high level could help me out for like 30 minutes and save me many many hours. If you can just reply and i love you. Any help in general btw gear,level,gold or anything really.

A Satyr
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Try searching online for the last level of medium difficulty and beat it so you can unlock hard, then just find high level people on hard and hit enemys once then let the experienced people kill them so you get points, you will be a high level with good gear that you probably cant even wear extremely fast.

And always add points to, not health but the the other 2 bars (been so long i cant remember) but dont add to health cause you will get items that up your health by the 10's of thousands...

lestat1989
08-02-2008, 06:53 PM
alrighty. already been spending it on hp but im only like level 7 so no worries. Hope the online community is helpfull.

Li85
08-04-2008, 03:47 AM
i still see some ppl that's good at this playing normal (i am 1 of them but just fair at this game) maybe u can just ask them to boost ur lv. if can't find any1 then just do what A Satyr say