PDA

View Full Version : Shortest Songs?

Tekken
08-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Does there happen to be a list or does anyone know what the shortest songs are in Rock Band? I'm trying to get all the "big ins" quickly and I'd like to use the shortest songs possible for the make your own setlist gigs. (I also barely have any DLC so songs on the disc would be preferred!)

Thanks!

SebastianSB
08-03-2008, 01:25 AM
off the top of my head Brainpower and Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld are both just a bit over 2 minutes each.

brosif74
08-03-2008, 10:55 PM
wave of mutilation

grumpiercloud
08-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Blitzkrieg bop.

Matrarch
08-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Still Alive isn't that long and it's free DLC if you don't have it already. I think it's just around 3 minutes.

Honestly though, there aren't that many make a setlists throughout the course of the BWT, so while it'll help a little, it's not going to speed up the process that much. Good luck, though! :)

Tekken
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the help! I ended up using Brainpower, Wave of Mutilation, Blitzkreig Bop to help me speed through those gigs.

d.palapuz
11-19-2008, 05:53 AM
there is one song that no one here haven't posted yet except me (on other threads)..
"Charlene", it is downloadable through xbox live, its free..
that's the song where i got the achievements in the "flawless..." etc..

SebastianSB
11-19-2008, 03:43 PM
there is one song that no one here haven't posted yet except me (on other threads)..
"Charlene", it is downloadable through xbox live, its free..
that's the song where i got the achievements in the "flawless..." etc..

No one mentioned Charlene because it wasn't in the game back when this thread was active (which was back in August). Charlene is common knowledge as a short and easy song but since it came out at almost the same time as Rock Band 2 you'll only rarely see it in this much more dead forum.

Pogo27
11-30-2008, 11:17 PM
I heard GGaHT was relatively short... ;)