PDA

View Full Version : 'Difficulties Mastered' has not unlocked for me.

MrKennedy360
08-03-2008, 05:57 PM
I have won a victory with every civilisation (Check out my profile (http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=MrKennedy360) (<-Link) to check) and the 'Difficulties Mastered' achievement has not unlocked. Is there anything I need to do to trigger the achievement other than win as every civilization? I think I've found some sort of clue to it and in my Hall Of Fame, Mao's headstone is not there, but I can still tab along to it and see 'Mao' at the bottom of the screen and get his civilipedia information. I won another game as the Chinese and still didn't get the achievement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eXtreme 1138
08-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I think a few people had this problem, if it is the same then this might help. So, basically in the hall of fame there will be the busts of the leaders as you have already mentioned, under them will be a symbol(s) corresponding to to what wins you have had with that civ and on which difficulty. For some reason some of the civs didn't have any "win" symbols under them, if this is the case then you should get a win with that civ again and it should register, hope this helps. If the actual bust is not appearing then that means you have not beaten that civ, so I doubt that would be the problem.