PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with Dificulties Mastered acheivment

MasterToker
08-04-2008, 01:00 AM
I have won with all 16 civs and have gotten all 16 acheivents for wining with each one but it doesnt give me the dificulties mastered acheivement i have played on random and won idk what the hell to do im about to throw it out the damn window any advice on how to get it

Feel My Rage
08-05-2008, 05:20 AM
Check the Hall of Glory or whatever it is and check the places for the busts.There is a spot under each bust for icons that represents whatever victory you've won with each civilization.

Make sure that there is at least one icon under each bust.If you have no icons under a but play with the Civ that the bust represents.If you're missing more than one, then win with all the Civs that you're missing icons for.

Tell me if that helps.

thesonandheir
02-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I have won with all 16 civs and have gotten all 16 acheivents for wining with each one but it doesnt give me the dificulties mastered acheivement i have played on random and won idk what the hell to do im about to throw it out the damn window any advice on how to get it

I just got the same thing:mad:

Sick l Gator
02-11-2009, 03:44 PM
It did it to me too but I am going to try the hall of glory thing.

JACA86Pl
02-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I have similar glitch: i won with tech,cultular,economic and domination victory but didn't get achievement for it.(i have achievement for each victory)

d00gler
03-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Same thing with the tech victory glitch, go to the screen with the busts and look at the victory types you have for each civ, see if any are missing. If not, try beating them all with the same civ on the same difficulty.