PDA

View Full Version : This Game :'(

Gnome Smasher
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
How could anyone play this its so poopy. My friend told me that the Official Xbox Magazine UK said that in some ways this is superior to Fight Night Round 3. I think that magazine has 6 year olds reviewing games. They gave prizefighter a 7 and bad company a 6. Is it me or are all sites/magazines reviewing this game failing to mention the bad hit detection.

naptownsteeler
08-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Its bad no doubt. Multiplayer is what it got a 7 for. Maybe they need a new grading scale.

Gnome Smasher
08-05-2008, 01:42 PM
they should reconsider there ratings because fight night round 3 is far superior to prizefighter.

JohnMcClane1984
09-21-2008, 11:48 AM
They gave Fight Night 9/10 and Bad Company got 7/10

SPRAYandPREYcom
11-09-2008, 12:40 PM
this game definatly was missing the thunder that fight night had at least some of the time no thunder here just don kings name on your achivement list owned lol :uzi:

i played it for a while got some achievments then returned it what i did was get to a certain point lose to the same fighter like 10 time to build my skills after losing in training the kept going got bored and well NEXT>...

Gallantsd
11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
fight nights so much better than this piece of shit whoever reviewed that and said it was betters a fucking retard

SPRAYandPREYcom
11-24-2008, 04:17 AM
one of the things i did like was the flash back mode where it puts in like the last round of some classic fight to rewrite history or leave it the same i found these fights to be real hard and the game was just junky monkey :drunk so even though it had some cool things in it the game just dosent hold its weight:drunk

Enter The Nutty
12-06-2008, 02:14 AM
honestly, i have always played boxing games, since the nintendo days, and this one really wasn't that bad. It seems to me that people just put it in expecting Round 3. ITS A DIFFERENT GAME. If they wanted it to be Round 3 then they would have made another Fight Night. As for the bad hit detection, i noticed that the punches would sometimes roll off the guy...kinda like in a real fight where you graze the guy.
My only complaint was that the game was too damn easy on the hardest difficulty.

shak3yb0n3s420
12-19-2008, 07:50 PM
i agree to this tread because i had no problems with fight night and actually enjoyed playing it...this game however makes me somad that i wanna throw my xbox out my window, im on that troy guy like the third dude i think and he keeps lighting me up like a christmas tree through my blocks, it seems blocking is obsolete in this game, it just doesnt work and each hit he lands on me takes away like 15% per hit and i cant even get him down to 75% health this game is the worst game i have ever played bar none

:uzi:don kings prizefighter

ElderOmnivore
01-03-2009, 05:33 AM
I too think Fight Night is better, but I did enjoy this game. The documentry style of the career mode was cool and definitely made me want to beat the living crap out of the last guy.

Paul Broughton
01-10-2009, 04:19 AM
I played the demo and thought it was awful. I don't suppose the actual game turned out to be any better?

SabreOscar
01-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Im banging my head against the wall because of this game and I just got it. Im going to have to force myself to play this and get as many points as possible. no way Im going to 1k this game.

DCS 23
01-17-2010, 04:10 AM
i think its a good thing that this game was made..now ppl can appreciate how fucking good fight night is because this game is fuckin poor..its there worst boxing game ive ever played.. i'd rather play knockout kings..

K R 3 B S 09
04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
No joke this game chokes on.........well you know

Razzb3rrys
09-26-2010, 03:58 PM
no way Im going to 1k this game.

Me neither, I was hoping to at least finish the career mode, but even on easy difficulty it doesn't seem to matter what punch you throw, 90% of them get blocked and as soon as you see an opening you get smashed by a signature punch and blocking seems to do nothing at all, you get destroyed no matter what you do. It's way too hard for the difficulty setting, it wasn't too bad prior to the Don King signing, then the difficulty went through the roof, now each fight is like the Rocky vs Clubber Lang first match from Rocky 3 :mad:

The whole game just seems to be about whether or not you can land those overpowered shots, not much else to it.

I reached the guy in career mode where you've been partying and your stamina bar takes an hour to refill, it would be a ballache to beat the guy with a normal stamina bar but this is just a joke.

I think I'll just take my 450 points or so and call it a day, I might see if I can bag whatever other achievements are left but I'm done with the career mode, I'll get RSI in my fingers long before I get the 150 points lol

UNBOUND
02-09-2011, 02:27 AM
I just rented this because I dig boxing games and it is terrible. The fact alone that the jab is pretty much useless makes this a very unrealistic attempt at boxing. Not to mention everything else pretty much sucks balls too. I know this is an older thread, but I needed to vent about the all out shitiness this game is. Thank god I only rented it.

Van Hooligan X
04-07-2011, 08:22 PM
honestly, i have always played boxing games, since the nintendo days, and this one really wasn't that bad. It seems to me that people just put it in expecting Round 3. ITS A DIFFERENT GAME. If they wanted it to be Round 3 then they would have made another Fight Night. As for the bad hit detection, i noticed that the punches would sometimes roll off the guy...kinda like in a real fight where you graze the guy.
My only complaint was that the game was too damn easy on the hardest difficulty.
100% agree, very good game though :)