PDA

View Full Version : Finally joined

peppersvsfreeney
08-27-2006, 04:10 AM
I just wanted to start out by saying that this site is one of the nicer places on the web for finding good tips and or stategies and after using it a fair amount since buying my 360 I finanally decided to join in hopes that I can help other people with their games.

Now that I've said that I'l tell you a little bit about myself. First I'm 17 and live in New York with my family but am originally from PA (A pretty long move I know). I've only really played games for about 2-3 years (Since I discovered Halo) and by the fact that my gamerscrore is way lower than alot of people on this site you can tell I'm still not that serious of a gamer. That being said two games that I love are Oblivion and PDZ so most of my posts will probably be about those games (For now at least).

After saying that I'm not that serious of a gamer I will say that my main hobbies are football, basketball, music, and baseball with football my fav to watch and basketball my favorite to play. I don't think alot of people will get my profile so to explain I think Julius Peppers and Dwight Freeney are the best defensive ends if the NFL but I'm not sure who I think is better so I made the debate my profile name. Also not that it matters (well none of it does really but whatever) but the reason basketball is my favorite sport to play is because I'm 6'6" but only weigh about 200 pounds making it easy to score in basketball and easy to take big hits when I play football. The Last thing I'll mention is that I'm a pretty big comic book geek (although you may have already figured that one out)with Batman being my favorite comic book character. Oh almost forgot, my real name is Dan.

Well I hope I haven't bored you too much but I just figured I'd mention my other intrests.

P.S. If anyone has suggestion on a really fun RPG other than Oblivion give me a recommendation.:uzi::Bounce:

Blind Fool
08-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey man welcome to the site, hope you enjoy the stay.

I would recommend during your posting experience you please keep your hands and arms inside the thread at all times. We also advice you not to feed the mods as this can be hazardous to your posting experience, thank you.

xfrancox
08-29-2006, 05:37 AM
Glad to see you decided to join. Awesome avatar by the way.

Tron
08-29-2006, 11:52 AM
i love freeney, when he gets a sack they blare this train whistle...awesome....

ennnnnnt ennnnnnn

Webb
08-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the site. Stick around and get involved :D

Fonkey Monkey
08-29-2006, 09:47 PM
i would have to agree,julius peppers is one of the greatest devensive players right now.

L3giOn
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM
What's up man. I too am from PA/NY. I lived right on the northwest border for 20 years(close to Erie/Buffalo), although I currently live in NC.

Welcome to the site man, stick around!

peppersvsfreeney
09-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow it's been awile since I looked at my profile page so sorry that I didn't respond to anything that was said. Anyhow just out of curiosity what part of NY/PA were you from man, and I mean name the place like Dansville or Geneseo or Rochester or whatever.

P.S. Franco glad to see that you changed your avatar, your old one was kind of nasty looking.