PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on the new dashboard?

Inyaface13
08-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Have they made a set date for it yet?

Eternal
08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Nope... Still 'after an Autumn 2008 update'.

Oh yeah, Microsoft scrapped it. :)

Inyaface13
08-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah so they extended the date?..I guess im just ready to get rid of this one.

If we wanted to..will we be able to keep our current dashboard?

ColossalKiller7
08-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah so they extended the date?..I guess im just ready to get rid of this one.

If we wanted to..will we be able to keep our current dashboard?
You will be able to stay at your old dashboard but you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live just as any other update. Or it could be an automatic update in which you will have no choice. Damn Commies.

Randomnutta
08-06-2008, 01:00 PM
You will be able to stay at your old dashboard but you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live just as any other update. Or it could be an automatic update in which you will have no choice. Damn Commies.
Bugga I was hoping to keep my current dash and NOT update I dont like change much :rolleyes:

Inyaface13
08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Bugga I was hoping to keep my current dash and NOT update I dont like change much :rolleyes:

Yeah I was hoping we would have the option to switch back to our old dashboard..if the new one got old or if it was not that great in the first place. I do think it looks nice but it could have some flaw to it...

dm master
08-06-2008, 07:05 PM

commies ruining everything

is an automatic update just happen or does it come up with the normal update thingy without an option not to do it?