PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox Live just ran out. Is there a way I can buy more time with my credit card?

Inyaface13
08-07-2008, 05:36 AM
I was wanting to know if I can buy more Xbox Live Gold over the Xbox 360 itself or on www.xbox.com using my credit card?

Drake O'Phile
08-07-2008, 05:43 AM
Yeah when you login to xboxlive.com using the MSN Passport account you used to create your gamertag there should be an option called "Modify Membership" where you can purchase subscriptions in 1, 3, and 12 month packages.

vI Starlight Iv
08-07-2008, 07:20 AM
yeh do as this guy says just be aware that if you do it online they will use this constantly as your payment method so if you choose a month in a month they will take another months worth.

Cheapest and easiest thing is to buy one year

Pootcrum
08-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Heed Fawkes advice wisely as he is spot on. Once that info is in there and you keep it there they will bill you everytime your live runs out. I still stand by the best way to control your live membership is to buy the cards. That way you are in absolute control and even if you get hacked, they havent got your CC details.

Suspect everyone

ColossalKiller7
08-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Just like the other people said buy a 1yr membership over Live. I recently bought a redeemable code and when I scratched it off the numbers went with it.

Heroine923
08-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Or you can do it over Xbox Live,just go to Account Membership then add it from there.

vI Starlight Iv
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Just like the other people said buy a 1yr membership over Live. I recently bought a redeemable code and when I scratched it off the numbers went with it.

please tell me you got a refund?

Chaosflare
08-07-2008, 09:32 PM
please tell me you got a refund?
I doubt it. Many people have complained about it, and not a single one refunded.
How is the store supposed to know whether or not that the code was removed at the same time, or AFTER being used? They don't.

Either way, Live cards now have a pull tab, so you don't need to scratch them off anymore.

vI Starlight Iv
08-07-2008, 09:36 PM
ur rite there is noway its cool that microsoft put it right