PDA

View Full Version : 1000 AD Guide

REAL 13IG
08-07-2008, 06:57 AM
i figured out a pretty easy, (but takes some time) way to get this achievement. what i did was follow a number of other guides from this site and others to get this:

1. start out and save, i used the arabs on blitzkrieg(arabs start out with fundamentalism)
2. just send out warriors to take the first city
3. research and make horseman armies
4. take out remaing civs

(if more left, or horseman just wont do it)
5. research math, and build catapults
6. make armies and destroy

mine was hard cause the russians were giving me problems, but after them i had the greeks left, and they were on an island a good distance from me.
so i barely beat them by 300 AD

well i hope this helps anyone needing anymore help, thanks.

MartiniKiss
08-07-2008, 08:05 PM
maybe you should include which civ you used and scenario :)

DevilGuy
08-07-2008, 11:35 PM
It's a good guide but make it more detailed, plus there's already a really long guide for this in the achievement guide.

Anyway you should post this in the Achievement Discussion thread. :D

Like MartiniKiss said, include what scenario you used and what civilisation you used. :D

AVENGER305
08-27-2008, 07:11 AM
It's a good guide but make it more detailed, plus there's already a really long guide for this in the achievement guide.

Anyway you should post this in the Achievement Discussion thread. :D

Like MartiniKiss said, include what scenario you used and what civilisation you used. :D

he did. he said "i used the arabs on blitzkrieg"

A Satyr
08-27-2008, 08:01 AM
He edited it after she posted but thanks for reviving the thread anyway... It sounds harder since you had to deal with Russians with loyalty and Greek pike men, it sounds really easy if you dont have to face those 2 civs...

Tekoa55
08-27-2008, 10:22 PM
maybe you should include which civ you used and scenario :)

He did he said he used the Arabs on Blitskrieg.:uzi:

MeanMachine00
08-30-2008, 07:51 AM
He did he said he used the Arabs on Blitskrieg.:uzi:

Like A Satyr said, he edited it after what she said so use your eyes next time.

Amalrik
09-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Let's try this new method ... All others didn't work for me for the moment :(

SLRU
09-02-2008, 03:23 AM
i wasnt getting the ability to research math with arabs, thus no catapults :( ... i seem to get more headway with germans, although i still am unable to complete by 1000AD. hope someone posts a surefire strategy to do this achievie

Red Rowdy 360
09-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Is it difficult to get 1000 G?

Crooklyn Banks
09-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Very, very difficult.

DigitalFury
09-15-2008, 11:09 PM
i wasnt getting the ability to research math with arabs, thus no catapults

As soon as you advance to the next age, you'll gain access to math automatically and be able to build catapults without needing to research it. If you research horseback riding first, and pump out a few armies to take out the 2 closest capitals, by the time you're done doing that, you should advance or be just about ready to. Then you'll be able to build catapult armies to take out the last two civs.

Also, screw Blitzkrieg, do the scenario It's all about the money. You'll start with 1000g and with each capital you take over, you'll get the remainder of their gold too; which is somewhere between 600 and 800 gold.