PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag Change

Tenacious
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey x360a!

I need to tell you a little backstory. I hate my gamertag. A lot. Da Phat Smurfx. It doesn't fit me. In pre-game lobbies, at least one person needs to say my name a few times and then ask me about it, and it's ANNOYING. The Smurf thing was a fad with my RL friends, and we were all Smurfs, and now I'm the last one left, and I want a name change. That's where you guys come in ;D

I want you guys to get creative. I need a good gamertag. I don't really want anything with x360a because I need to get validated for that and I'm not really ready for that yet.

Here are some ideas:

I'm good at Guitar Hero, and I love it. Jimi Hendrix and Zakk Wylde are my favorite guitarists. Tenacious D is an awesome band, and Dan is my RL name. I was thinking Tenacious Dan or The GH Hendrix, something along those lines. If I really like a suggestion of yours, I'll change my tag. Have fun!

BTW: If this is spam, forgive me. :x

A Satyr
08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
How about Dan wylde?

VeNGeD
08-07-2008, 07:41 PM
whats wrong with your username? Teh Evil. i think that would be a cool gamertag.

Tenacious
08-07-2008, 07:43 PM
whats wrong with your username? Teh Evil. i think that would be a cool gamertag.

I use Teh Evil for everything else on the internet ever. It's taken on xbox live ;_;

Tym
08-07-2008, 07:46 PM
My vote is Tenacious Dan. :drunk

VeNGeD
08-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I use Teh Evil for everything else on the internet ever. It's taken on xbox live ;_;
oh, that sucks. well you could always add a number like mabye, T3h Evil?......

Tenacious
08-07-2008, 07:49 PM
oh, that sucks. well you could always add a number like mabye, T3h Evil?......
I was gonna do that when I first signed up for Live this April, but it looked kinda corny imo, and I got pressured into the Smurf thing lool. I could always do something like xTeh Evil..

I might consider Tenacious Dan Tymrand :)

EDIT: Tenacious Dan is taken, I'm gonna do either Tenaci0us Dan or xTeh Evil at the moment. I think it's between those two.

Artamus
08-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Don't take xTeh Evil, it r lamest.
But I agree with A Satyr, Dan Wylde for the win.

Chaosflare
08-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Hell. I'd lack originality and just go with Teh Evil Dan or Dan teh Evil.

dm master
08-07-2008, 08:54 PM
if your puttin in Xs at least have one on other side otherwise it looks a little odd but i think tenatious dan one or teh evil dan

:) (sorry for tenatious spelling)

ColossalKiller7
08-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Is your last name anything unique or cool? For instance, mines Campbell and I am going to change my tag to Campbell Soup.

But my vote if you don't want to do anything with your last name would be Dan teh Evil.

Chaosflare
08-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Is your last name anything unique or cool? For instance, mines Campbell and I am going to change my tag to Campbell Soup.
It seems we share the same last name. ^^;;

ColossalKiller7
08-07-2008, 09:59 PM
It seems we share the same last name. ^^;;
Uh-oh. So who do we know?;) Do you know anyone from Pennsylvania?

Pez
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Ugh... No X's, no numbers and no first names. All unoriginal.

Although saying that, I have to give WhammyDan a mention. It just has a ring to it. :p

Or how about Teh Wylde or DWylde. Even add a bit of comedy and twist Hendrix to Hen Tricks. ;)

Not too good with names, but there's my input. :)

martin88
08-07-2008, 10:07 PM
That's two threads by two different people...

perhaps we should start a sticky for the subject?

Chaosflare
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Uh-oh. So who do we know?;) Do you know anyone from Pennsylvania?
Only my ex-girlfriend (whom I wish not to speak of). Otherwise, nope.

@ martin: The thing is, a sticky in this subject would be rather confusing, as each thread is personal.

vI Starlight Iv
08-07-2008, 10:24 PM
whammydan is some good stuff i vote that

Daywalker-san
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Hey x360a!

I need to tell you a little backstory. I hate my gamertag. A lot. Da Phat Smurfx. It doesn't fit me. In pre-game lobbies, at least one person needs to say my name a few times and then ask me about it, and it's ANNOYING. The Smurf thing was a fad with my RL friends, and we were all Smurfs, and now I'm the last one left, and I want a name change. That's where you guys come in ;D

I want you guys to get creative. I need a good gamertag. I don't really want anything with x360a because I need to get validated for that and I'm not really ready for that yet.

Here are some ideas:

I'm good at Guitar Hero, and I love it. Jimi Hendrix and Zakk Wylde are my favorite guitarists. Tenacious D is an awesome band, and Dan is my RL name. I was thinking Tenacious Dan or The GH Hendrix, something along those lines. If I really like a suggestion of yours, I'll change my tag. Have fun!

BTW: If this is spam, forgive me. :x

Ahhhh, so your Da Phat Smurf! you have been on my friends list for a while and i had no idea who you were ^_^

Tenacious
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Ugh... No X's, no numbers and no first names. All unoriginal.

Although saying that, I have to give WhammyDan a mention. It just has a ring to it. :p

Or how about Teh Wylde or DWylde. Even add a bit of comedy and twist Hendrix to Hen Tricks. ;)

Not too good with names, but there's my input. :)

:O

I already changed my name but I'm starting to regret it, WhammyDan is FTW

I might actually change again o_o

EDIT: @ Daywalker: Yeah, hi xD

Tym
08-08-2008, 03:06 AM
WhammyDan is pretty funny. It definitely references your love for music games. If you've got the extra scratch, switch it. I won't take offense. I just voted for it, I didn't come up with Tenacious Dan. :drunk

In point of fact, I've been thinking about changing mine as well -- just to Tym x360a. I'd have to clear it with The Powers That Be, but I've been using Tymrand for the last 15 years of gaming and website usernames.

Deadly14u
08-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Hey! What'd you change your name to? I prefer WhammyDan tbh, sounds awesome. :D

Spanky x360a
08-08-2008, 04:17 AM
TeH EviL DaN

Don't know if you like it but I think its pretty cool!
But then again my gamertag used to be Azatej lol!

Tenacious
08-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Hey! What'd you change your name to? I prefer WhammyDan tbh, sounds awesome. :D

Hey :D

Tenaci0us Dan