PDA

View Full Version : can you change your band leader??

NuccA Josh
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
how do you change who your band leader is in the band world tour mode? can you even change it or do you have to start a new band?

animeaddict42
08-07-2008, 10:57 PM
You cannot change your band leader, unfortunately. In order to change leaders, you will have to start a new one. Unless there's some new feature I haven't used.

Dla911
08-08-2008, 01:02 AM
how do you change who your band leader is in the band world tour mode? can you even change it or do you have to start a new band?

There is no way of changing, i have this problem with i want to get my plat icon and only way i can do it is by both guitars and my drummer is the leader so i have to start a new one, kinda sucks,

Rockband 2 you will beable to change it

animeaddict42
08-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure in Rock Band 2 there is no leader (for band world tour, anyway) so you can do drop in and out playing, no matter who is present.

DevilGuy
08-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure in Rock Band 2 there is no leader (for band world tour, anyway) so you can do drop in and out playing, no matter who is present.

That would be so awesome!

In the first band I made I was with 4 people and we made the singer the leader because we didn't know what we were doing, and then everytime we wanted to play someone had to sing, but we are only 2 normally so we have to take turns singing. :(

I ended up just starting a new band over again. :D

NuccA Josh
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
thanks for replying...but that sucks how you cant change your band leader that is definitely a good feature that should be put into rock band 2

RINGO
08-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I am definitely looking forward to Rock Band 2.... we won't have to play the guitar and sing at the same time when wanting to play Band World Tour by ourselves!!! lol ....nice, eh?