PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Hidden Treasures

Chaoslord129
08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey everyone I was just wondering dose it work if I buy the items from the item store to get this achievement or do I need to get the from the tower?

Thanks.

baddawg12
08-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey everyone I was just wondering dose it work if I buy the items from the item store to get this achievement or do I need to get the from the tower?

Thanks. You need to get them from the tower. If you get 30+ achievements you unlock them from the store but you gotta pay for it. If you unlock it from the tower, it's free.

Chaoslord129
08-07-2008, 11:42 PM
You need to get them from the tower. If you get 30+ achievements you unlock them from the store but you gotta pay for it. If you unlock it from the tower, it's free.

Ok but what im asking is can you get the Legendary Hidden Treasures achievement by buying the items from the item store instead of getting them from the tower?

KIRBYLINK
08-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Ok but what im asking is can you get the Legendary Hidden Treasures achievement by buying the items from the item store instead of getting them from the tower?

Nope, you MUST unlock the treasures for 30 floors of the tower.

baddawg12
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
You need to get them from the tower. If you get 30+ achievements you unlock them from the store but you gotta pay for it. If you unlock it from the tower, it's free. Kinda said it.