PDA

View Full Version : Will my name mess up if i have a I In the middle?

True I Skill
08-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Sorry ive been posting so many threads about names.. But i finaly found a name that works.. Ok so i couldnt do it with a space, The name is 2 words.. So i did one word.. Then a space and a I (On xbox they come out as | < ) Then a space and the second word.. Will this look weird? And will games more likely have a straight line as capital I When they have ur name on them.. Or I < That type of i??...

Pashos
08-08-2008, 10:41 PM
i would use an x or an o... but it depends on what the name is and what looks best

VeNGeD
08-08-2008, 11:13 PM
What is the name?...

True I Skill
08-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Its..

True | Skill

I put it on now.. so it dont realy matter. but any1 think its better than Killerchris121? Im not realy sure.. but atleast i wont have ass holes saying "Dude your name has numbers in u suck.." Or "Oh no his a killer" -.-

A Satyr
08-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Shouldve went with Chris may die...

True I Skill
08-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Shouldve went with Chris may die...

Lol Uh ! :( Im going to Regret that for the rest of my Life now.. ;(

VeNGeD
08-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Its..

True | Skill

I put it on now.. so it dont realy matter. but any1 think its better than Killerchris121? Im not realy sure.. but atleast i wont have ass holes saying "Dude your name has numbers in u suck.." Or "Oh no his a killer" -.-
The name you have now is better than that, ive played alot of people with True Skill or something similar in their name, you should try to think of something more unique and not as popular.

dm master
08-08-2008, 11:56 PM
i agree it isnt very orignial i like chris may die :) but if your set on it i dont think the line looks that good try it with an X then an O and if ur not happy try very letter and number and symbol :)

ColossalKiller7
08-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Lol Uh ! :( Im going to Regret that for the rest of my Life now.. ;(
Your gonna regret it because you just lost out on 800 msp.

True I Skill
08-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Your gonna regret it because you just lost out on 800 msp.

Mm... 800msp dont seem that much to me, And i dont like that many arcade game D; Lol, Mm, how would i get 800points anyway if my name was chris may cry? :S

Pootcrum
08-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I dont understand threads like this. For starters the last 3 or so threads could all have been one, and it just seems like your fishing for compliments on names and such, I dunno I just dont get it. And I agree some of the other names you were giving sounded a bit better than True Skill. Aslong as you are happy with it i guess.

True I Skill
08-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I dont understand threads like this. For starters the last 3 or so threads could all have been one, and it just seems like your fishing for compliments on names and such, I dunno I just dont get it. And I agree some of the other names you were giving sounded a bit better than True Skill. Aslong as you are happy with it i guess.

Hm, If i was fishing for compliments.. I Would make a thread called.. "Is my new gamertag cool?"

I Just have alot of questions.. Seeing as there about xbox360, and This is the only xbox360 Forum i use.. I Guessed i should post it on here.. Sorry about the 3 threads all on The same thing.. I Fort i should put them into diffrent threads.. Next time il ask the questions in same thread sorry.

Pootcrum
08-10-2008, 02:01 AM
It wasnt necessarily a stab at you personally I have just read a lot of threads similar to this, and I dont understand why.

vI Starlight Iv
08-10-2008, 03:51 PM
you should have had chris of the dead