PDA

View Full Version : MGC not updating?

Illution
08-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Hey all, I recently changed my GT and now my MGC won't update? Everytime I search my name it says "This user has not played any xbox 360 games!" which is totally not true 'cause I've been playing lots ha. Anyways, did they change it so that you have to sign up or something? 'cause I've never really done that..

A Satyr
08-10-2008, 03:07 AM
you have to register your new tag

Illution
08-10-2008, 03:57 AM
grr alright I just did that. But didn't it use to be like you only had to search it on the leaderboard and they'd just update it?

ColossalKiller7
08-10-2008, 03:43 PM
grr alright I just did that. But didn't it use to be like you only had to search it on the leaderboard and they'd just update it?
It might have used to be like that but there are thousands of people on those leaderboards and it might take awhile. Give it time.

CyanideBreathMint
08-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Nope, was never like that, sorry. Next time, simply post in their Help forum though. Morgon's usually right on top of things to help you along your way and you're more likely to get correct information from the proverbial horses mouth over there than anywhere else.