PDA

View Full Version : Help!

The Phat Todd
08-10-2008, 03:53 AM
ok i bought this game, and when i click draft, it says login with your ea server info or whatever. you have to put in your email and password. i must have made an account before, but i tried my live info and it did not work. what am i doing wrong? is there a way to find out that info or change it??? thanks

tadpeters
08-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Visit their website on their URL on your CPU and choose lost password. They will send you an email and you enter your new password in it. Then go to your 360 and type in your email and pass. I just now did this and it works.

The Phat Todd
08-11-2008, 01:48 AM
thank you for the help, but it still doesnt really narrow it down to what i need to do i mean like a detailed answer like the site and everything please!!!

Molneze3
08-11-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm having a similiar problem...
I have an EA account already. But my password has a # in it. When i go to log on to the game on XBL i put my e-mail in, and put my password in, but the ! @ # $ % & symbols are LOCKED!! the game won't let you put in a password if you have any symbols in it... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? So i tried to go to EA's site to change my password, but there is no where to change it. This sucks!!

xXPr0LiFiC
08-13-2008, 03:35 PM
All you need to do is press the Right Trigger (RT) and it will change the symbols to numbers.

Molneze3
08-14-2008, 07:15 AM
All you need to do is press the Right Trigger (RT) and it will change the symbols to numbers.

I know you can do this... But the SYMBOLS are LOCKED! You can't even pick them as an option. Its bullshit!