PDA

View Full Version : Why does no one play this?

gatorbait
08-10-2008, 08:16 AM
This game is pretty addictive and well worth $10. I remember when this came out for the PSP and I thought this looked like a pretty cool game and was glad to get the chance to play it on XBLA. I finally played the trial and bought it just recently. It may be a bit slow paced but the levels are laid out very well and require a good amount of thinking to get by them. So many people complain how so many of the games on XBLA are overpriced but this one will last for a long time, especially if you plan on getting 100 points on all 220 levels. I'm surprised hardly anyone has played this game. It's definitely the most underrated arcade game in my opinion.

GuitarxFighter
08-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Lol I never played this game before but ill check it out man...thanks for the info.

JCFG
08-11-2008, 03:04 AM
May not be the most popular xbla game ever, but your right it's well worth the 800pts. The only thing I hate are the achievements, they, take, for, ever. And the game was glitched for months making an achievement impossible to un-lock. As I understand, the game has sold pretty good so far, thus there making EXIT DS, to be released in Oct this year in Japan. And I believe there was a sequel for the psp "EXIT 2". So there has to be some demand for it.

gatorbait
08-11-2008, 01:07 PM
You're correct, there was a sequel on the PSP, and I did see that there's a version for the DS coming out. I guess these boards aren't a good indication of its popularity, haha! The achievements do take a long ass time to unlock but they're the type where you really feel accomplished after you unlock even one.

Deadly Moves
08-11-2008, 01:09 PM
It bored me to death.. glad i just played the trial and didn't pay for it
N+ is miles better..

YoshiMiyamoto
05-14-2009, 05:30 AM
This game has tons of potential, but the controls are absolutely infuriating. Still a decent game, but could have been a classic...it has a cool style to it.

Elod
05-15-2009, 01:26 PM
I just started to play with it, but I my first impressions are quite good. I think it has an unique game style, therefore it will never be really popular. The controls are a little awkward, especially the right stick controlled pointer is painfully ineffective.

Ali_P_84
12-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I just started to play with it, but I my first impressions are quite good. I think it has an unique game style, therefore it will never be really popular. The controls are a little awkward, especially the right stick controlled pointer is painfully ineffective.

The problem is that the pointer moves too slowly.

Maybe people aren't appreciating the game for what it is, not a platformer but a puzzle game.