PDA

View Full Version : Wtf.... stupid virtuoso

KFZ Scrubs
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Okay..... so i was at a cousins house this weekend and he had rockband. He's getting into achievments so i decided to help him with it. So i beat the game for him on vocals since he sucks at it and it said the achievments unlocked, 4 for 140 gs. So we're all happy, we go to play the next day its gone.... it shows that all the songs on expert was beaten but there is still no achievment for it. I beat foreplay again to see if it would unlock again... it didn't.
Does anybody know what im supposed to do to get it back?

Tekken
08-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I believe the Rock Band achievements trigger only once upon the completion of the task. Therefore you'd have to start a new singer in order to attempt to trigger the achievement again. Also double check that you are signed into the xbox profile for whom you would like the achievements to trigger for.

KFZ Scrubs
08-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Ohhh man thats gay..... sigh... guess i got to do expert again.
edit... i was on his profile when i beat the song... i had to start from the very begining to the very last song.

D3adcell86
08-10-2008, 09:20 PM
If it said it unlocked it should be there unless you were not connected to xbox live at the time and then recovered the profile.

xCOBRAx
08-10-2008, 09:43 PM
yeah ur boned, ur going to have to start a new career. Were you offline when you got the achievement

KFZ Scrubs
08-11-2008, 12:14 AM
awww damn!!
I think i was offline when this crap happaned.
I don't konw if i was tho... this is gonna suck a lot
*edit
Nope i was online, i remember a bubble kept on popping up saying people just came online.