PDA

View Full Version : Stuck: Again

Just Nick
08-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Is it me or is this game just a load of cryptic clues?

It took me 4 attempts to work out how to kill the Forest Guardian, and now i'm stuck in the Hall of Ignorance/Arrogance (can't remember what it's called) and I don't know how to get to Loki. Can someone help me please?

Li85
08-12-2008, 12:23 AM
ok first you don't have to keep makeing new Thread just post it on achievement trading thread because u get a achievement when u kill Loki. 2nd the way to get to loki is first clear every room in hall of arrogance by first go to sunrise autium (where the ideo face)it will be either turn Right or left let say u turn right then keep going till u return back to sunrise autium(don't turn around to go back) when u clear the 2nd FL it will take u back to it. once u back in Sunrise u can turn around go back to the ideo or u can keep moving but this time turn left go to the next area then at the end of 2nd FL u will be going to the Twlight condornt(can't spell it good) clear that at the end it will take u back to the ideo once that's done do what u need at the ideo then go upstair to fight Loki. 3rd u can just go online and start a co-op room and wait for ppl to come in and ask for help. just remember go everywhere in the map if u can't find it in this way it will be at the other way.