PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz Rubber Drum Pads

LFCDANNY 2k8
08-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Not sure of the exact name, but who uses these? Is it just my weak left hand or do the hits on the red pad not register well?

Ryot Control
08-13-2008, 08:06 AM
They suck because they don't fit correctly. Also, it requires you to hit the pads much harder too. So yeah, it really is your weak left hand.

Kinda sucks, I paid 20 bucks for something that is more degrading than beneficial.

KFZ Scrubs
08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
mad catz suck... i really hate their products. What i hate the most though are the controllers they make.... the worst.

DJbruce
08-13-2008, 08:48 AM
mad catz suck... i really hate their products. What i hate the most though are the controllers they make.... the worst. There alright I guess. I bought rechargable battery pack for my wii from them and it works.

LFCDANNY 2k8
08-13-2008, 08:30 PM
They suck because they don't fit correctly. Also, it requires you to hit the pads much harder too. So yeah, it really is your weak left hand.

Kinda sucks, I paid 20 bucks for something that is more degrading than beneficial.

Ah. Well I guess I can't really take them off because it makes too much noise.

KFZ Scrubs
08-15-2008, 02:14 PM
There alright I guess. I bought rechargable battery pack for my wii from them and it works.
Well... i hate their controllers... the one i got for my ps3 and xbox suck ass!

edd__
08-26-2008, 11:42 AM
The drums aren't that noisy, you just need to learn to hit them softer.
In saying that i have pad protectors too. I was an idiot, maybe someone else has done the same thing.. but i stuck mine down on the rims of the drums at first and kept missing notes. So if you're in the same boat, take the off, and stick them down in the middle of the drums first and really push them down, nice and smooth from the centre to the edges. Works like a charm

Piccolo549
08-26-2008, 08:55 PM
are thesse the same ones that are suppose to reduce the sound of hitting the drums

RINGO
08-26-2008, 11:14 PM
I always wondered about these....whether or not hey really made it quieter or not??.... or if they got quieter but harder to play....

I'd love to hear more impressions.