PDA

View Full Version : rent or buy (how long to complete)

R3d Nemesis
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
what is the life span on this game, I'm just trying to decide if i should buy or rent it, if i rent it i will have about 4 days to play it but i don't want to folk out 50 notes if I'm going to be bored of it in 2 weeks any suggestions would be very welcome!!!

Raid3n
08-29-2006, 05:49 PM
it all really depends on you and you only. It is a fun game and it will take a few days to complete. 72 hour mode will take the longest and overtime is basically there to complete the story and extra achievements, theres a few you can get only in that.

Now if your the point greedy guy like most of us here, i know i am its gonna take a while to get all 1000 points from the game, on your first play through you may get anywhere from a quarter to half the achievements and the infinite mode will not help you too much, just the 5 and 7 day survivor.

The gameplay is very unique and fun to play with, like taking a bowling ball and seeing how many you can get on a single throw, ive gotten i think 20 something before. however after youve tried all of the weapons at least once youve tried all that the game has got to offer along the lines of that, except for the unarmed moves which im at 46 and im still getting them.

if you still cant decide go out and rent it and if you like it enough go and buy it, simple as that

BlazeDragon132
08-29-2006, 08:45 PM
The game can be beaten in 2 days, but the points take a long time to do.
So it is up to you.

BTW, 3 more achievements left! :woop:

R3d Nemesis
08-29-2006, 10:25 PM
it all really depends on you and you only. It is a fun game and it will take a few days to complete. 72 hour mode will take the longest and overtime is basically there to complete the story and extra achievements, theres a few you can get only in that.

Now if your the point greedy guy like most of us here, i know i am its gonna take a while to get all 1000 points from the game, on your first play through you may get anywhere from a quarter to half the achievements and the infinite mode will not help you too much, just the 5 and 7 day survivor.

The gameplay is very unique and fun to play with, like taking a bowling ball and seeing how many you can get on a single throw, ive gotten i think 20 something before. however after youve tried all of the weapons at least once youve tried all that the game has got to offer along the lines of that, except for the unarmed moves which im at 46 and im still getting them.

if you still cant decide go out and rent it and if you like it enough go and buy it, simple as that

thanx v much for that it was a great help i think im gonna buy it!!