PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Aspect of Games

mentaljason
08-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Just polling to see what is everyones favourite thing about a game: single player campaign, coop (2-4 players so it DOES include full band rock band), or multiplayer versus.

Personally, though single player campain means a lot to me, I just love playing games with my friends so it is coop that means the most to me. Multiplayer only has meant the most to me in Gears and Halo since they had such great multiplayer (though I found Halo 3 a disappointment) and those are great games to play multiplayer with friends on your team. Otherwise, multiplayer is something that I have to force myself to play or boost for achievements. I will always play the coop in a game with a friend and enjoy it greatly!

Artamus
08-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I chose "Whatever is that game's strongest aspect" because you try playing Counter Strike in single player :tongue:
I mostly like SP more but with games like CoD4 you really need to play the multiplayer to enjoy the game ( for me at least ).

Kwyjibo3637
08-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Co-op..anytime a game has the option for it I really try and play through it with a friend, it makes the game feel a bit smarter usually instead of having a dumb AI partner.

Nightdragon
08-12-2008, 10:10 PM
A good story in a single player game is essential and a good balanced multiplayer mode is good in a multiplayer game.

So obviously I'd have to choose the game's strong points. Playing a game thats built for story and expecting a really good multiplayer is a bit redundant.

loren83
08-12-2008, 10:18 PM
I had to go with Whatever was that games strongest point. Some games just weren't meant for multiplayer and some were designed specifically for multiplayer. Co-op always makes things better.

Mr. Writer
08-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Multiplayer all the way.

wigidywaxa
08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
It depends on the game really. With games like COD4 and halo, I prefer the multiplayer. With gears of war, I prefer co-op and with GTAIV and mass effects etc. I prefer single player. It all depends really. It's good that the 360 has a good mix of all different types!

dm master
08-12-2008, 10:45 PM
i chose the games strongest aspect because it really varies on the game for me

and some games dont have all the features

EvilestBean
08-13-2008, 01:14 AM
I like single player and multiplayer, but i just love getting stuck into a good old single player like Hulk and Mass Affect

SoaringEagle
08-13-2008, 01:21 AM
i went with " Whatever is that games strongest aspect" only because it just seemed like the perfect answer, like im not expecting Halo's plot to BLOW ME away and am expecting say excellent graphics from vegas and mass effect. i am expecting like army of 2's coop to be better than halo's. but thats just me

exo-apollo
08-13-2008, 03:51 AM
I'd say story, soundtrack and characters, but none of those are options. This is more like what is your favourite game mode.

plumbpist
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
I prefer Single player and for the most part will only venture online once or twice to try each game out.

Royle
08-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I like co-op the most. Like on Crackdown I loved completing that with a mate we just had a laugh killed random people and just had fun. I don't like games with a bland co-op storyline to it though.

Deadly Moves
08-13-2008, 02:37 PM
For me its co-op..
Games like R6V and GOW are great when playing with friends and working together to complete the campaign.
I personaly wish nearly every game had a co-op campaign..
C'mon COD 5/6 (or what ever infinty ward will call it) dont let me down. Add a co-op campaign mode... please!

XtremeX69
08-13-2008, 08:49 PM
I really enjoy games co-operative play. I just find it more fun to play with my friends than battle against them.

Gyouseki_Puro
08-13-2008, 09:19 PM
single player by farrrrrrr!