PDA

View Full Version : Is My Horse A Rare One!

XProdgerX
08-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Had this game a couple of weeks now and have been searching for a way to get the "rare" saddles, and ill ive read is shit to do with setting the time and date to a certain time and date???

However i have got a pretty powerful steed lol was wondering if this is one of the rare ones??

Ultimate Rat LV.5
Speed::498:eek:
Jump::494:eek:
Destruction::500:eek:
Attack::406:eek:
Skills::Arrow Dance
Renbu Gait

Come on with stats like this it must be......is it? :confused:

RaZeDieFox
08-12-2008, 11:15 PM
I havent tried anything with horses, cause I rarely use them but Im pretty sure you can get 500's across all the stats. So, while your horse is pretty good, I think theres better.

EvilTommy
08-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Yourse is quite good. Doesnt look like one of the rare ones to me and it also lack find saddle or find weapon skill on it. But the horse u got is really good. Heres a tip for taken from the horse guide: look for gaze upon the world and heavenly physique. I found one of those and i got a really good one :)

RaZeDieFox
08-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Considers the world and Heavenly Physique is the best to get.

XProdgerX
08-18-2008, 03:35 PM
thanks guys any tips on finding better horses?

EvilTommy
08-18-2008, 03:46 PM
My tip for you would be following:

If u play it alone, have a horse u already got with find saddle on it and use a character with the skill Lady Luck on him. There are some characters with that skill but i cant recall the names here and now. Theres a cople of stages with crates where theres a saddle in. Only 2 places i recall there is Hu Lao gate and Mt. Ding Jun or something. If u read the achievement guide written in here on how to obtain rare horses and so on youll get some good tips there. Heres the quick link for you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60123

If youre 2 players u boost youre chances really good by having 2 charcters with a horse type who got find saddle on it and ofcourse play a character with lady luck skill to improve the chances greatly. I found He Fei Castle to be a good place. It doesnt have the find saddle crate nearby but ure garanteed a horse by the find saddle ability and its also the best place to lvl up fast if u ask me, by just rushing to the boat where sun quan is and kick theyre asses :uzi:. I keep on getting saddle drop every now and then there so youre chances are good and i found rare horses there. Remember look out for Gazes upon the world and Heavenly physiqe now. Hope this will help u a little bit :)

XProdgerX
08-18-2008, 09:36 PM
cheers for info m8:Bounce:

RaZeDieFox
08-19-2008, 04:29 AM
My tip for you would be following:

If u play it alone, have a horse u already got with find saddle on it and use a character with the skill Lady Luck on him. There are some characters with that skill but i cant recall the names here and now. Theres a cople of stages with crates where theres a saddle in. Only 2 places i recall there is Hu Lao gate and Mt. Ding Jun or something. If u read the achievement guide written in here on how to obtain rare horses and so on youll get some good tips there. Heres the quick link for you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60123

If youre 2 players u boost youre chances really good by having 2 charcters with a horse type who got find saddle on it and ofcourse play a character with lady luck skill to improve the chances greatly. I found He Fei Castle to be a good place. It doesnt have the find saddle crate nearby but ure garanteed a horse by the find saddle ability and its also the best place to lvl up fast if u ask me, by just rushing to the boat where sun quan is and kick theyre asses :uzi:. I keep on getting saddle drop every now and then there so youre chances are good and i found rare horses there. Remember look out for Gazes upon the world and Heavenly physiqe now. Hope this will help u a little bit :)

Exactly what he said, except you want "Considers the world" and "Heavenly Physique", jus wanna make sure you get the right ones lol. Also, Guan Du, Wei side is where I try for horses, theres a saddle in a box on the left side, just down a little cliff in a forest.

XProdgerX
08-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Exactly what he said, except you want "Considers the world" and "Heavenly Physique", jus wanna make sure you get the right ones lol. Also, Guan Du, Wei side is where I try for horses, theres a saddle in a box on the left side, just down a little cliff in a forest.

Thankyou very much pal :drunk

RaZeDieFox
08-21-2008, 01:19 AM
No problem, hopefully you'll have better luck than me, Ive tried a decent amount of times (thats where I pre-lvl musou characters). Anyways, but yea I havent gotten any rare horses yet. But Im gonna try with someone who has the "Lady Luck" skill and see if that helps.

RaZeDieFox
08-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Just got my first rare horse.

Dawn Titan
Title: Grey King
Ice

490 Speed
500 Jump
500 Destruction
500 Attack

Arrow Dance
Find Weapon
Water Spirit (special skill)

haipham
10-03-2008, 02:53 AM
i got a mad horse
Eastern Phoenix
Title Red Hare King
500 speed
495 jump
500 destruction
500 attack
Arrow dance
Musou Spirit
Wind Spirit
This horse help me a lot when i was Doing Chaos Master because of it musou spirit ability
I got two other rare horse as well but they are not as good as this one

EvilTommy
10-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Oo really nice one :eek: i wish i had that horsey :)

RaZeDieFox
10-03-2008, 05:29 AM
Thats very nice, I wanted a Red Hare the whole time, but never got one (never even got a red horse period). But I dont lay anymore since I got 1000g.

Shadow Kisuragi
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
I got all of the rare horses except Hex Mark (the white horse) with Water Spirit. You guys would kill me with how many rare horses I had. My best horse:

Shadow Runner King
500 Speed
500 Jump
498 Destruction
500 Attack
Arrow Dance
Musou Spirit
Find Weapon
Stone Spirit
Fire Element

Basically...run through anything and everything while gaining Musou and dealing extra damage with Fire.

Another great horse:
Ebon King
495 Speed
500 Jump, Destruction, Attack
Find Weapon
Renbu Spirit
Musou Spirit
Jagged Spirit (or whatever it's called...)
Ice Element

Run over anyone, and if they don't die, they're frozen with half health and dead in 3 seconds.

monraflo93
07-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Sorry man.. for a horse to be rare it needs al the atrubutes higher than 485 and also you know its rare bacause it will learn 4 abilities.

spunyun
08-16-2009, 10:11 PM
I don't think I've got any yet and I've cleared all scenarios. If I did get any I just got rid of them...I'm going to keep an eye out though in the future. I might even use a horse that has the 'get a horse' ability but I bet I'd only get more generics from the skill.