PDA

View Full Version : 550 with titans in about 6 minutes

CoachCO62
08-13-2008, 01:05 AM
To make it a little easier than the guide says, trade for Moss, Owens, Tomlinson(or any fast RB) and Peyton Manning. Set the game to 1 min quarters, and put the level on rookie, the playbook on harcore and the replay on unlimited. Pick any play and than hot route the two outside recievers to a fly route using up on the thumbstick. throw a lob pass after about 3 seconds and when they catch the ball run until your at the 1 yd line and go out of bounds. Then pick a toss run play and run backwards until your at the opposite 5 or 10 yd line (just in case of safeties). As they say Rinse and Repeat you should have the achievement after 6 passes (at most 7) and can probably get them by the 3rd quarter even with 1 min quarters, Hope this helps to speed the process up.

Hellogiraffe
08-13-2008, 01:25 AM
Easiest way is to just use two controllers and have the defense pick FG Block. Pretty much any passing play will go for a TD, but it's always good to use a shotgun play just to have an extra second to get the pass off.

CoachCO62
08-13-2008, 01:32 AM
yea I guess you can do that but scoring touchdowns will take extra time up so just run out of bounds at the 1, and then do the whole run backwards thing, I guess I never thought of using 2 controllers, as I am too lazy to do that.

StalkedSYOTOS
08-13-2008, 04:34 AM
screw payton manning.lol Vince young all the way!!!! lmao