PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love the people on Xbox Live?

Son of Kyuss
08-13-2008, 08:01 AM
So here I am playing Guitar Hero 3 online when some new kid (he has like 325 gamerscore) joins my game. Alright that's fine so I pick a song and proceed to unleash attack after attack on him all while he's talking into his mic calling me names and such. So we're in the postgame lobby and he calls me a whore and leaves, from this kid's voice I would say he is around 10-13 years old. I'm getting very tired of having little kids get all pissy just because you beat them at a game, a GAME for christ's sake.

Anyways post your experiences of having to deal with little pissy kids over XBL.

Female Ninja
08-13-2008, 08:18 AM
So here I am playing Guitar Hero 3 online when some new kid (he has like 325 gamerscore) joins my game. Alright that's fine so I pick a song and proceed to unleash attack after attack on him all while he's talking into his mic calling me names and such. So we're in the postgame lobby and he calls me a whore and leaves, from this kid's voice I would say he is around 10-13 years old. I'm getting very tired of having little kids get all pissy just because you beat them at a game, a GAME for christ's sake.

Anyways post your experiences of having to deal with little pissy kids over XBL.
I love the people on live [/Sarcasm]

I was playing COD4, and this kid about 11,12 started yelling at me, and swearing. Pretty much saying all kinds of things that are way out of his age range of what he should know. All of this was because I had an accent....Wtf...Why get mad at me over something I don't have control over....After that game he filed every complaint on me and sent me a bunch of messages, he got banned along with me.....

Deadly14u
08-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Son of Kyuss, mirror your story, but on halo (when I used to play it), and there you have it. :D XBL is full of such wonderful, nice people ;)

DJbruce
08-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Yeah I was playing Burnout yesterday and there was like. Hurry up and do the challenge already but to piss them off I left while in the middle of one. but normaly when I play people on LIVE there alright sometimes.

Pootcrum
08-13-2008, 08:58 AM
There is no font in the world that could express my disdain for some of the little douches I meet on live. Not even Impact.

lol one of the best was when I beat a kid 25-0 in Halo and he then decided it would be great to spam me with messages calling me a "Pop-Corney Ho". Please, someone tell me what the hell that is supposed to mean, and why I should be offended.

oneandonlytommo
08-13-2008, 10:03 AM
i just cant stand little kids on xbox live they should all be banned. i just cant hack listning to thier voices and when they scream and try and sing. i find it funny though when if there is a little kid and they start to talk peoplew just tell them to shut up lol.

is it just me or does anyone else get really annoyed when your playing a game of cod4 for instance and you get french or spanish or whatever that speak there own language. i just cant take it its annoying as hell. if i hear them i mute them and give them disruptive voice bad rep lol. i think that they should just put all the english speaking countrys on one server so we dont have to listen to them. :woop:

DanTheManGum
08-13-2008, 10:22 AM
It drives me crazy as well. I play Halo with friends and were not the greatest (about a mid 30 ranking) but were not horrible. When we beat teams we always congratulate on a good game and we don't do any of that dumb teabagging shit (which makes you look like your 6). Several times other teams will call us lucky when we beat them by 15 or more. Then we get the same team again and again a beating. But they must teabag us if they can find a way to kill us. Just seems dumb to lose repeatedly and think your god's gift to any game.

Son of Kyuss
08-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Oh wow, I just beat another person in Guitar Hero 3 and they sent me an invite to a match with them. I declined since I'm going to go to bed soon, afterwards right as I was gonna turn off my Xbox he sends me a message saying "Chicken" so I replied with "Stop crying over 1 song". Honestly do people take losing that seriously? OH NOES I DIDN'T JOIN UR GAEM I MUST BE A CHCIEKEN. God I can't wait till I get my Big Ol' Pile of Wins and then I don't have to deal with annoying little whiners from GH3.

p0rtfan
08-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Was playing COD a while ago and some kid (in the 10-13 age range i guess) was talking to his friend. They were obviosly playing at the same console or his friend was watching him. It was "oh this gun does this etc." It was like a COD online tutorial listening to him. i had to quit in the end.

DTwirler
08-13-2008, 01:02 PM
This is why I just have everybody muted and don't even bother to talk or listen to anybody!

VeNGeD
08-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Wait till you here this one...
I just got on Halo3 yesterday after like 2months of not playing it, so i join my friends custom game. There were about 6 people in the game, so i start playing and get a few kills and then some one starts complaining and he called me a "try hard". So this is the new insult on Halo3 for when people try "too hard" in the game. Halo3 is the worst for smack talkers every single game there is always at least one.

Gariom
08-13-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm ready to give up playing Gears online because of people like that. Little kids like 9 and 10 years old screaming and swearing just because you killed them.

The other day I was playing against some little kid who was really racist and annoying as hell. I usually play online as Cole, so you can imagine what he was saying to me. I mean, don't their parents hear them talking (screaming)?

Bax x360a
08-13-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm ready to give up playing Gears online because of people like that. Little kids like 9 and 10 years old screaming and swearing just because you killed them.

The other day I was playing against some little kid who was really racist and annoying as hell. I usually play online as Cole, so you can imagine what he was saying to me. I mean, don't their parents hear them talking (screaming)? They get the language from their parents in the first place though...

Rocha12
08-13-2008, 03:12 PM
I usually keep pretty quiet so I don't get into much beef online.

I do report Horridness though! Especially racism or nasty homophobia (not just calling someone a bummer) but sustained ideological nonsense homophobia like you sometimes do unfortunately encounter.

Whats with the guys that just say the N word over and over! That'll get you a complaint from me!

A bit of ribbing's cool but real horridness is just downright uncalled for.

I think of being online like being in a public place and it can be prudent to keep ones head down when the yobs start with yobbery. :)

M85A21
08-13-2008, 03:24 PM
I actually like the idiots on XBOX LIVE makes for a better experiance when you kill them.
If it was PSN then everyone would be thanking each other for the whooping just handed out.

laundryman
08-13-2008, 03:32 PM
It's the parents fault for letting them act that way, hell for even having a game that they shouldn't be playing.

Heroine923
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Saints Row has got to be the worst game for this,there's alot of 7 year old's trying to be black on there.Everytime I play Saints Row Online I wet myself from laughing too hard.:eek:

kiwi18
08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Basically every time in a Gears lobby, I get told I have no life because of my gamerscore. Then in game, I get called a nerd because I am good. I just don't plug in my mic for ranked anymore because everyone quits and it is not worth arguing with a 10 year old over live. I only use my mic when around friends or mature people.

LumberjackNate
08-13-2008, 04:11 PM
I gave up CoD4 as it just became so overrun with younger kids that would simply scream and leave me bad feedback when I would dominate their team. It sucks that immature kids are ruining all the good games.

zI Beef Iz
08-13-2008, 04:12 PM
I only ever really play COD4 online, I've got an Ear Force X1 headset and have the mic on mute all the time. I can't stand the little kids that sing and scream when they lose, but another reason I don't like having the mic on is the endless moaning from people when you're the last one left on S&D but you don't win the round (even though you lasted till the end and your team died, you're still the one that's shit).

Raven1709
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
I once had a kid in Lost Planet that needed to go to bed. And he could scream I tell ya. I don't even understand why parents take that kind of shit from there own kids.

Heroine923
08-13-2008, 04:32 PM
^Once on Uno the kid's dad was in the room telling him to go bed.But the kid wouldn't so the dad picked him up and threw him at the wall LMAO.

Santa
08-13-2008, 04:40 PM
I am a whore.

And proud.

Don't play the game if you can't take the shame baby.

Flashing on webcam for free 8-)

Pirate Luke
08-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Its not just on XBL, its the whole world today!

P I Staker30
08-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I was playing CoD4 awhile back and I kept killing this kid he was 10-13 and after the game he sent me a message calling me a Pop hole (What the hell is that?) And he said that I was retarded for sniping on Bloc.

Its because of this kid that I have a new rule when on live: No talking till your balls drop.

WingMan800
08-13-2008, 05:46 PM
i just cant stand little kids on xbox live they should all be banned. i just cant hack listning to thier voices and when they scream and try and sing. i find it funny though when if there is a little kid and they start to talk peoplew just tell them to shut up lol.

is it just me or does anyone else get really annoyed when your playing a game of cod4 for instance and you get french or spanish or whatever that speak there own language. i just cant take it its annoying as hell. if i hear them i mute them and give them disruptive voice bad rep lol. i think that they should just put all the english speaking countrys on one server so we dont have to listen to them. :woop: excuse me? im 13 i get alot of sh!t for just saying hey, i barley talk unless some old guy thinks he can treat me like a friggin dog,its not just us,im "little" i should say and i get crap all the time like im fat ( which im not even close www.myspace.com/l1lnasty (http://www.myspace.com/l1lnasty)) for playing a friggin video game so its not just us "kids" i agree i play with kids my age and they are very annoying simple fix MUTE THEM! no need to cry about aww a 13year old beat me in a game hes fat or a nerd. FUC off for saying we should get banned think before you speak not all kids are like that.

thanks and i play with alot of gamers on this forum and i dont think they think im annoying like mirrum ect thought i would get that out. I think older guys should get banned for such racial slurs ect ect.:mad::uzi:

Edit: Oh and P I Slayer30 ummmm u didnt hit puberty right away so grow up , i hear like 30year old guys whinning about actives ect when its just a game exactly listen on xbox live past the kids and listen to ur buddys .

-Mike

XtremeX69
08-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I was over at a friends house playing CoD4. This one kid who admitted that he was 9 years old was swearing repeatedly at every other person. No rhyme or reason, he just felt like swearing. So my friend starts swearing back, trying to get the kid to shut up. Well, that little boy puts his mom on the mic. Big mistake. Like the kid wouldn't even fight his own battles, he had to have his mom do it.

RoyalMarine_174
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
my feedback is suffering from these lil kids, especailly on SCIV, i lost 10% positive feedback in 3 hours on SCIV

Gariom
08-13-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't get called a "little kid" on Xbox LIVE (mostly because I sound like I'm 18), like most people here are saying 10-13 year olds are little kids. Well that's fine if you think that way.

But what I hate almost as much as 10 year olds on an M-Rated game, is adults that need to mature a little more, all they do talk about how cheap you are and how you got lucky. One time I was playing with a guy who was telling me off because I manged to kill everybody on their team. Calling me a punk and a lucky bastard and all that kinda stuff. I asked him how old he was and he said he was 28. Here I am, half his age and able to behave 10 times as maturely as him. Some people need to grow up.

BTW, sorry for the really long post!

Gyouseki_Puro
08-13-2008, 09:18 PM
i only have silver so i dont have to listen to those people, i feel sorry for u guys tho lol

dm master
08-13-2008, 09:22 PM
wing man i think were not saying that all 13 year olds are annoying faggots just most of them because they arive start screaming and then insult you for most of the game

i have a few freinds who are young who i like to play with

i dont like it when people go on about how your shit at a game if you dont wint he round in a 4 on 1. 1, its hard to kill 4 oother players at once. 2, you were shit at it once so let other people play and get beter.

Son of Kyuss
08-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Fuck yeah 5 people today in Guitar Hero 3 have sent me rude messages after I beat them (I don't have my mic on or anything) calling me a "pussy" and that I should come and face them in TtFaF. Seriously this is getting the point of stupidity, the majority of these cockbites who want to pick a fight have the MLG gamer pic and must think that because they have that as their gamerpics they can act like they own the fucking world. I swear to God if I had the power to strangle people over the internet the world would be rid of cocksmokers such as these asshats.

Artamus
08-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Son of Kyuss, sorry for the OT, but i couldn't resist.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2008/20080801.jpg
It would be nice to have one.

Son of Kyuss
08-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Son of Kyuss, sorry for the OT, but i couldn't resist.
(Penny Arcade comic)
It would be nice to have one.

Haha, that's a good one but alas if only it was a real product :(

Ben Sharpe
08-13-2008, 10:18 PM
I hate playing online on GH3, I can't play on higher than medium and I get slagged off and shouted at untill I put it up to hard then they keep going so i put it to expert and I end up failing after less than a minute, but it does my head in that nearly everyone online expects people to be able to play on expert.

WingMan800
08-13-2008, 10:56 PM
wing man i think were not saying that all 13 year olds are annoying faggots just most of them because they arive start screaming and then insult you for most of the game

i have a few freinds who are young who i like to play with

i dont like it when people go on about how your shit at a game if you dont wint he round in a 4 on 1. 1, its hard to kill 4 oother players at once. 2, you were shit at it once so let other people play and get beter. lol thank you well i got a couple messages fag for beating them when it was 4v1 on gears just because they think im "fat" when i dont even play xbox for more than 20min a day, they always have to accuse kids of being fat when i run 6miles a day and still think im fat wtf

Ryan2099
08-13-2008, 11:48 PM
This is why I just have everybody muted and don't even bother to talk or listen to anybody!

Same thing I do. Only time I ever talk is if its somebody that I know.

I really hate hids.:)

LFCDANNY 2k8
08-13-2008, 11:58 PM
All of this was because I had an accent....

Everyone has an accent though.

nightmare975
08-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Word of Advice: Don't piss of my dad, he will blast you with insult after insult about your gamertag, your performance, your love life, your mother, you name it.

One insult results in that. :P

Best one was some guy from France said my dad stunk. He replies for the whole game with French people stink because they never bathe. At one point the french guy just says that he's going to rape my dad's mother. My dad's reply: Well, I fucked your mom last night! Guy asks: How do you know? Dad: She smelled like shit. :P

Yann
08-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Well I played Kane and Lynch and there was this one massive twat who kept laughing (Think Bevis and Butthead laughing) and kept trying to Teamkill us. It never worked and the rest of us wanted to work together. As a result our haul was like 10 million each and he had $0. So retarded.

I do tend to talk a lot on Live, but it's mostly to respond or give orders (My orders are awesome and should be obeyed at all times). I like a bit of coordination, you see.

SoaringEagle
08-14-2008, 12:43 AM
its funny when 12 year olds swear @ you, like i did ur mom, cuz im like "dude, ur balls havent ever dropped yet u cant bang"

but yes, on halo, vegas and cod is loads of them. little kids who have nothing to do but wrestle with cyclops on tomb raider and yell into their mic

Keano
08-14-2008, 12:45 AM
It's wierd, Xbox Live seems to turn people into twats. I sometimes play with my friends from real life and they trash talk other people when in real life they're alright. I suppose in real life if they done that to somone they would get beaten to a pulp.

Also, people on Xbox Live who trash talk seem to be getting younger. When I first signed up it used to be like 14 or 15 year old but now there seems to be really young people on Xbox Live using words that I didn't know when I was like 9.

But I think it works both ways. I still get abuse from people who are like 30 when I beat them. I suppose they feel embarrased gettin beat by a 14 year old or something.

Martin259
08-14-2008, 03:29 AM
I had a Game of Guitar hero 3, We played battle mode, Best of 7. This person go's on easy and I do expert. They played through all the songs and then "Through the fire and flames" comes up and they leave the game.

Another one was a kid who kept killing me in GTA IV when we were in a free roam with friend's friend's. I told him to stop but he carried on and then I kill him back and then he starts having a go at me and calling me names. Some people I cannot stand.

What I also cannot stand. Kids who sing into the mic. It's so annoying and off putting. I was in a free roam and there was this 12 year old in with us. We were flying a helicopter on GTA IV. Theres 4 people inside. I go between two buildings and then the kid sings this annoying melody down the microphone and it put me off and I crashed and died!

radar616
08-14-2008, 04:24 AM
I was playing my first online match on C&C3 Kanes Wrath, and I get matched up with the two guys and a 10 year old. As soon as I enter the lobby, this kid starts complaining that I choose to go solo on my own team rather than be with him. Then he starts making comments about me (made worse by the fact I use my vision cam), calling me a noob and a pussy. In the match, he never stopped moaning and complaining about being rushed. "Stop rushing, please stop rushing me, your gay if you rush" or something along those lines. I told him to shut up, its C&C and the only real sure fire way to win online is to rush your enermy.

Kanes Wrath was the last game I thought I'd find these sorts of antics.

Zenquen
08-14-2008, 04:55 AM
I'm annoyed by people who get in gigantic rants about how they can't stand a certain group of people on x-box live instead of playing the game.

Also I loathe people who randomly blurt out spoilers to games I want to play.

Ingles
08-14-2008, 05:53 AM
I hate playing some games on Xbox Live... I just HATE it because of people who whine, cry, yell, cuss, swear, accuse you of cheating, name calling, and so on... and so on... we could be here all day.

I've resulted to avoid playing online with Xbox Live unless I'm playing with a group of friends I know or members of x360a.

ArmyOfPie
08-14-2008, 05:53 AM
I have the most problem with kids on Halo 3. They're annoying as hell.

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
08-14-2008, 05:57 AM
I love everyone on live ..... (Leaves the room)

But personally I have ran into adults acting like that because I win at games, like Halo3 and GoW, so it isn't just kids. Personally I have a name for them, "SORE LOSERS", not whiny kids, because teens and adults act like that too.

WezCorp
08-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Yeah I cant stand lil kids. Not only are their voices whiney and annoying, but they insist on constantly talking. Even when nobody talks back to them, whats with that? It's a lot worse on Halo3 than COD4 though. And I also don't get why people feel the need to trash talk so much, even if they lose, to make themselves feel tougher or more like a man. Calling people cheaters just cause they get owned now and then. Grrrr @ those people.

Santa
08-14-2008, 09:45 AM
excuse me? im 13 i get alot of sh!t for just saying hey, i barley talk unless some old guy thinks he can treat me like a friggin dog,its not just us,im "little" i should say and i get crap all the time like im fat ( which im not even close www.myspace.com/l1lnasty (http://www.myspace.com/l1lnasty)) for playing a friggin video game so its not just us "kids" i agree i play with kids my age and they are very annoying simple fix MUTE THEM! no need to cry about aww a 13year old beat me in a game hes fat or a nerd. FUC off for saying we should get banned think before you speak not all kids are like that.

thanks and i play with alot of gamers on this forum and i dont think they think im annoying like mirrum ect thought i would get that out. I think older guys should get banned for such racial slurs ect ect.:mad::uzi:

Edit: Oh and P I Slayer30 ummmm u didnt hit puberty right away so grow up , i hear like 30year old guys whinning about actives ect when its just a game exactly listen on xbox live past the kids and listen to ur buddys .

-Mike
Mate you don't really know what your on about, use your mic by all means. But those with balls will insult you if you're gonna say 'get raped', i only shout down the mic at the pricks who are all like:

"Yeah get raped"

Then i'm all like:

"Can you even rape with no balls?"

And it's a sloggin fest, but that's how it is. I remember playing CS:CZ, i was quite good, but obviously at 11 my voice was quite high, so i rarely used the mic to be called a girl, then when my balls did break at like 13 i was like haha owned you. And there fine.

The lesson is to not act like a gangster, act like you would in real life:

"Hey, you allright? Cool."

Simple.

I think a lot of it is down to the parents, and they need to keep there mouths shut. But since there on XBL they think there untouchable. I usually get asked to fight, so i'm like yeah mate, give me some money for a plane ticket and i will. I really wish i could meet some of the twats who insult me.

dm master
08-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Mate you don't really know what your on about, use your mic by all means. But those with balls will insult you if you're gonna say 'get raped', i only shout down the mic at the pricks who are all like:

"Yeah get raped"

Then i'm all like:

"Can you even rape with no balls?"

And it's a sloggin fest, but that's how it is. I remember playing CS:CZ, i was quite good, but obviously at 11 my voice was quite high, so i rarely used the mic to be called a girl, then when my balls did break at like 13 i was like haha owned you. And there fine.

The lesson is to not act like a gangster, act like you would in real life:

"Hey, you allright? Cool."

Simple.

I think a lot of it is down to the parents, and they need to keep there mouths shut. But since there on XBL they think there untouchable. I usually get asked to fight, so i'm like yeah mate, give me some money for a plane ticket and i will. I really wish i could meet some of the twats who insult me.

couldnt agree more with the "gansta" people.. it annoys me almost as much as the screaming/music into mic or singing BADLY into it

dragonboyandy
08-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I get that all the time no matter what I play. What happened to parents taking responsibility for the children and teaching them manners and respect?!? I mean, wen I was 10 years old, I'd never be allowed to play Halo til midnight, calling people I've never met a &^*@, a ~@#*&%, *&'#"or a &*&%!$'~#*&!!! We need a thread to name and shame kids and their parents!!

FoxRacing1234
08-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of ignorant people that don't mind talking shit because it's not in person. But, I have a met a lot of good people and some new friends (even they are people I'll never actually meet). Unfortunately kids nowadays are learning things earlier than we did at their age. The little kid that used to live across the street from me would give everybody the finger and say every swear known to mankind. The parents didn't even care. :/

P I Staker30
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
excuse me? im 13 i get alot of sh!t for just saying hey, i barley talk unless some old guy thinks he can treat me like a friggin dog,its not just us,im "little" i should say and i get crap all the time like im fat ( which im not even close www.myspace.com/l1lnasty (http://www.myspace.com/l1lnasty)) for playing a friggin video game so its not just us "kids" i agree i play with kids my age and they are very annoying simple fix MUTE THEM! no need to cry about aww a 13year old beat me in a game hes fat or a nerd. FUC off for saying we should get banned think before you speak not all kids are like that.

-Mike

Listen here sugar tits, until I play with/against you on live you can't say shit about me. You can't be exactly right that I haven't hit puberty yet when I'm 21.

Scurvy Curr
08-14-2008, 05:38 PM
It was either COD2 or COD3 but I took off from the spawn point and was immediately TK'd. The guy told me I was in his way and to stay out of his way or he would TK me again. How rude!!!

Now a question for my UK mates. Is the term "muppet" considered very offensive or just a casual insult? I proceeded to call him a "Muppet" just for funsies and he almost exploded! Either I really insulted him or he could just tell that I was from the states and was maybe making fun...either way I was happy to get a rise out of him!!

Son of Kyuss
08-15-2008, 03:57 AM
This is fucking ridiculous. My rep today was like 81% preferred you and 19% avoided you, after kicking ass at Guitar Hero 3 Battles I looked at my rep and it went down to 78% perferred you and 22% avoided you. The kicker was the new bad rep was in the Unsporting conduct section, I didn't do anything that you weren't supposed to do in GH3 Battle mode, they picked their fucking difficulty and if they can't play certain songs, tough, that's the whole point of sticking to the difficulty you are comfortable with. People who fucking make bullshit excuses to give bad rep deserve to be strangled and now I really wish that Penny Arcade comic strip was true because I want to strangle stupid fucks like those who when the lose give bad rep for no reason whatsoever except for being such poor fucking losers.

Alright I'm done venting.

njdevils17
08-15-2008, 04:15 AM
I love being able to mute people! Really the only game I play where I don't actually have to mute people or hear people curse/yell/be racist is Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

radar616
08-15-2008, 09:28 AM
I love being able to mute people! Really the only game I play where I don't actually have to mute people or hear people curse/yell/be racist is Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

your really lucky, 9 times out of 10 whenever i pick a match I end up with either screaming kids and/or racist gits.

stephenmilne27
08-15-2008, 11:03 AM
aww man some people are annoying, you get little kids who are so annoying with there voices and they just call you pathetic little names. i was on GRID and every race some guy just kept going backwards and wrecking people and it is pathetic.

Innsomnni
08-15-2008, 11:06 AM
I prefur the younger people on Xbox Live to be honest. They seem alright when I play them, I've met some of my best friends online. What I really can't stand though is like 14-16 year olds who think they are Halo gods and know everything. Sometimes I get called a noob for losing a match online, it happens (I know your speechless) The winner is usually somebody who has been playing Halo for a while, they know where every gun is, they can usually be found running around with a rocket launcher and a sniper. Theyre the people who need decent weapons to kill, when I usually run around with an Battle Rifle. Then I get a load of comments like ''Dude, you suck''

Gariom
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I prefur the younger people on Xbox Live to be honest. They seem alright when I play them, I've met some of my best friends online. What I really can't stand though is like 14-16 year olds who think they are Halo gods and know everything. Sometimes I get called a noob for losing a match online, it happens (I know your speechless) The winner is usually somebody who has been playing Halo for a while, they know where every gun is, they can usually be found running around with a rocket launcher and a sniper. Theyre the people who need decent weapons to kill, when I usually run around with an Battle Rifle. Then I get a load of comments like ''Dude, you suck''

I know someone, IRL, like that. They think they super amazing at Halo when in reality they actually suck.

This is a true story: One time my friend was playing Forge and the guy I was just talking about comes in and starts destroying everything my friend built and killing him over and over again. So we watch some TV but he was still in Forge with that guy. Half an hour later he switches it back and the guy is still killing him. It just goes to show how pathetic some Halo freaks are.

Crimson Ridley
08-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Some people on Xbox Live are just idiots. I do suck at games online but I'd like it if people wouldn't keep telling me. Also I get bad repped sometimes as soon as I join a lobby because they call me for having a high Gamerscore. I'm trying to keep my Rep up but it's never gonna happen.

LFC2K6
08-16-2008, 02:37 AM
It was either COD2 or COD3 but I took off from the spawn point and was immediately TK'd. The guy told me I was in his way and to stay out of his way or he would TK me again. How rude!!!

Now a question for my UK mates. Is the term "muppet" considered very offensive or just a casual insult? I proceeded to call him a "Muppet" just for funsies and he almost exploded! Either I really insulted him or he could just tell that I was from the states and was maybe making fun...either way I was happy to get a rise out of him!!

Tbh, muppet is used more between friends here...used more in a joking way. I don't think anyone takes it too seriously.
I think the cause of most peoples "beefs" are when the shouty/screamy kids have a different accents, the amount of flashpoints i've heard go off online started by an english kid ripping on an american kid(or the other way) for his accent is insane. everytime i played COD4 it would happen...as a result when i play online now i invite the friend im with into private chat...saves me hearing all this arguing

wcgalo
08-16-2008, 02:53 AM
I love the people on live [/Sarcasm]

I was playing COD4, and this kid about 11,12 started yelling at me, and swearing. Pretty much saying all kinds of things that are way out of his age range of what he should know. All of this was because I had an accent....Wtf...Why get mad at me over something I don't have control over....After that game he filed every complaint on me and sent me a bunch of messages, he got banned along with me.....

I love accents :)

but yea, I think that sometimes these kids need to not say anything.

Pashos
08-16-2008, 03:08 AM
I hate the little 12 year old kids with squeaky voices who think they are the greatest at everything. But the only game I don't mind losing to a little kid is Halo because that is the only game that most of them play because it is so popular.

kentarulez
08-16-2008, 11:44 AM
I was playing Uno last night (thanks for thre help with boosting guys, *cough*) and this squeaky voiced kid comes in and everyone with mics (except him, and not me - no mic!) starts laughing when he says "hey guys" then all through the game he was asking what they were laughing at.

Story 2: I was playing Uno again earlier, and a guy says "I'm gonna f**k this guy over" refering to me, I challenged and won, and sent him a message saying, "don't try to fuk me over when I can hear you" so he sends a voice message back calling me a black homosexual (nastier words though)

XVx KILL SWITCH
08-16-2008, 06:03 PM
my feedback is suffering from these lil kids, especailly on SCIV, i lost 10% positive feedback in 3 hours on SCIV
Same here, damn I hate those people

master_shake_350
08-16-2008, 07:47 PM
If it weren't for other people online beside's friends i would never play online. Its fun talking to other people : ).

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-16-2008, 10:33 PM
calling me a "Pop-Corney Ho". Please, someone tell me what the hell that is supposed to mean, and why I should be offended. I don't know what thats supposed to be but sounds funny in my head...:drunk

Anyways i just mute those little buggers... because i cant play right when im annoiyed... then comes anger and loss of concentration and lil bastard wins... (super rarely and only when he has like a full party of his friends and 1/2 time they camp...) I love the in game mute option of COD4 too bad freaking gears didnt implement it hopefully in GOW2

iTz a Ninja
08-17-2008, 12:52 AM
"People on xbox live" seems a bit of a broad sterotype. Sure, at least a fourth of xbox live is obnoxious people with no manners, but there are respectable people too. The entire community of XBLA for instance. In the short time I have been a member I have come to be very impressed by the courtesy and intelligence of everyone here.

EDIT: We need more people with Scottish accents on live. Scottish accents make everything better.

_DaNnY_
08-17-2008, 02:26 AM
"People on xbox live" seems a bit of a broad sterotype. Sure, at least a fourth of xbox live is obnoxious people with no manners, but there are respectable people too. The entire community of XBLA for instance. In the short time I have been a member I have come to be very impressed by the courtesy and intelligence of everyone here.

EDIT: We need more people with Scottish accents on live. Scottish accents make everything better.

I feel sorry for the Scottish, practically everyone in England rips on them for having a heavy/hard to understand accent.

Weirdbilly34
08-17-2008, 06:51 AM
We need more people on Xbox Live that dont talkshit.
End of discussion.

negitorotemaki1
08-17-2008, 06:55 AM
Who are all these parents who let their 10 year olds buy M rated games?

AK47Ra1der
08-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh I play little kids everyday, I find myself muting half the people I play because they won't stop yelling.

tadpeters
08-17-2008, 03:21 PM
I love the people on COD4 so much I played the online two times and have never played that crapfest ever again. Such nice, courteous, respectful people on there. :D

diesel680
08-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Yea, we don't need player and ranked matches, we need "oh you guys are cheap"/swearing little kids and mature adults with responsibilities that just want to play the game and have fun.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
08-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Ah,Come on guys why so serious?Yes there little kids,but they do have the right to play and yes say what they would like online dont forget we where all little kids once(maybe not The Pants Party,but thats a diffrent story.)You all also have the power of the mute button.It really only pisses me off in games with no boot option like in Hardcore Call of Duty 4,or any game on Saints Row.

blackflame0729
08-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I just have one thing to say: I will NEVER play Halo 3 with other people (that I dont know) anymore because it's all just pissy little kids. And Im not kidding, if Im on Halo 3, its by myself.

expiredscotty93
08-19-2008, 09:52 PM
the worst people on xbl are the happy singalong people who sing all the match and put you off and the one's who just come online to insult you i mean get a life just because they are loseing i just laught down the mic to them that realy winds them up oh and the people who team kill on cod4 realy anoyying:@

Xx G3D xX
08-19-2008, 09:55 PM
its kk sometimes but most of the time u got sore losers swearing at u just cause u beat them then u hav ppl who think there the best but they only win cause they lag

ITD Soldierboy
08-20-2008, 01:25 AM
I hate being called a kid, somewhat because I'm not really a kid, I'm sixteen. However my voice changes. Sometimes I sound as deep as Barry White and other times I sound like I was just kicked in the genital area. Its not my fault that I'm developing a little slower, but not everyone is able to pop out of their mothers womb and start being able to shave. In fact I just started shaving in the last week of July.

Douggyfresh91
08-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Wait till you here this one...
I just got on Halo3 yesterday after like 2months of not playing it, so i join my friends custom game. There were about 6 people in the game, so i start playing and get a few kills and then some one starts complaining and he called me a "try hard". So this is the new insult on Halo3 for when people try "too hard" in the game. Halo3 is the worst for smack talkers every single game there is always at least one.

Sounds similar what happend to me in cod4, i was killing these guys so bad in S&D an i wasnt saying a word there just sitting there talking smack about me i had my mic on mute. I wasnt going to start an argument over the internet for sakes. And he was like kid quit playing your heart out. He even sent me messages of that but he spelled heart like this(harte)

negitorotemaki1
08-20-2008, 01:27 PM
the worst people on xbl are the happy singalong people who sing all the match and put you off and the one's who just come online to insult you i mean get a life just because they are loseing i just laught down the mic to them that realy winds them up oh and the people who team kill on cod4 realy anoyying:@
LOL I agree. I can handle people calling me names and whatnot, but bad singing really bugs me...

AlexUplinked
08-20-2008, 03:48 PM

-Mike

You Sir, Just proved this argument is correct.

[Alex]

CLAPSTER
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
The kids who irritate me are the ones that start yelling some nasty racial insults and when you ask them "why do you hate etc." they don't have an answer. Those piss me off, I just mute them. You can't stress over kids in diapers yelling in games they're not even old enough to play. :p

chueychu216
08-21-2008, 03:04 AM
I just cant stand it when people use racial slurs on live. Little kids dont annoy me much, i think they are funny.