PDA

View Full Version : Achievement "walkthrough" not just a guide for each?

em0rox
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
I would like to start playing this game but really don't want to play through 100s of times because I missed something here and there I could have gotten the first or second time through.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a "walkthrough achievement guide" that will help from start to finish with the best ways to get as many achievements as possible with the least amount of playthroughs, thank you so much in advance!!

kantizuni
08-13-2008, 04:39 PM
It's not really possible.... For example:
You can't get all of the red blocks without having played through far enough to unlock an R2, a dark force character, a high jumper, and a bounty hunter (I think that's all of the ones you need).
You can't get all of the mini-kits without doing the same.
You have to play through again anyway after getting the mini-kits, to get the blue mini-kits.
You have to play through again anyway to do the challenges.
You have to play through again anyway to do the Super Story.
You have to play through again many many many many times over, to get enough studs/cash to buy all of the characters, hints, extras, purchased blocks and to get the 2 billion studs achievement..

Does that answer your question? :)

I suggest, play through the game, learning the layout of the levels.
Then find a guide for the red blocks/mini-kits and play through again on Free Play, collecting all of them at once. Then go through again for the blue mini-kits. By then, you will be hungry for achievements, so buy all the characters that are necessary for the VS achievements. Do those, and save the rest of your cash for the Stud Multiplier blocks. Don't buy any of the other characters until AFTER the stud multiplier. It will save you lot of time.

em0rox
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Yea, I knew I would have to play through 2-3 or whatever times, I just didn't want to play it 40 times or something, you know?

Thanks for the tips about the blocks, that will help. I will play the game through then I guess play again to find these blocks and stuff.

It was just hard to "understand" the guide here because I've never played more than like 10 minutes of this game and I've never seen the Star Wars movies (no I'm not 5, I'm 24.. I just never liked star wars enough to watch/care) so it was kinda hard to follow what the guide was talking about. I guess the best way to go about this would be to play through and learn what everything is in the game first, then see if I care enough to go after the other achievements.

Thanks for the tips!!

J eVeRy DaY 514
08-14-2008, 09:01 AM
the best advice is to just really save up money in the beginning. try and unlock the multiplier extras. like he said, you're going to have to go through the game once to be able to do anything. you're not going to be able to get all of the minikits in story mode, so i suggest just trying to get true jedi status on as many missions in story mode as possible. to 100%, you need true jedi status on every mission, both story and free play. once you get all the multiplier extras and want to go for some achievements, you may want to purchase a ghost character to make it a lot easier. i didn't do this, but i should have. and when you play the game a second time on free play, that's when you should be able to get all of the minikits. but you will have to purchase a bounty hunter (preferably boba) and the emperor in order to get every single one.

em0rox
08-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Thank you for the tips, pretty much what I was looking for.

Main thing I guess is to not waste money on useless items so you can buy the chars you need and those multi point things, ok cool. I might start playing it tonight but I don't know, kinda hooked on Rearmed right now, heh...

vulkean
08-14-2008, 06:38 PM
You will only need to play through 2/3 times.

Once for Story Mode.
Once for Free Play.
Once for the Undefeated Achievements.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932914/45865

That's what I used, it helped a lot.

big red marino
01-12-2009, 06:54 PM
The ROADMAP for this game has a link to an exellent guide. The main thing that I picked out of it was to hold onto your money until you have gone through the first three chapters in Episode IV. Once you have done that purchase Greedo and a Jawa, then make a character with a stormtrooper helmet and a red light saber (DARK FORCE). That way you have dark force and storm trooper entry capabilities. These will all be necessary for free-play. Then when you go to FREE PLAY select the dark force character you made and the game will select all the remaining necessary players. This will limit the amount of play throughs as you cannot leave a chapter early and have it save the items you have picked up. You must finish the chapter every time.

Sick l Gator
02-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Dude I am currently working at this game and it will take a while to do it

wildwest08
06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
i need to start this game