PDA

View Full Version : Never Again

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
08-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Never again am I gonna boost with anyone on this site who has less than 50 posts. I have been boosting on Army of Two for the Billion dollar achievement and some other guys had about 100 million dollars more than me.

We played for days trying to get this achievement...they got it, i invited them to the game the next day and all of a sudden BOTH of their games didn't work. Then I see when I was looking through my friends list, THEY ARE BOTH GONE. Hmmmmm, I asked them and they said that I removed them.

There should be some fucking rules on this site or requirements to boost with other members for Hard achievements.

AlexUplinked
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
What you can do is report their names to a moderator.

[Alex]

Gorjira
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Thats the downside to boosting full stop, someones post count does not matter. Someone with 7k posts can do the same thing.

vI Starlight Iv
08-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Thats the downside to boosting full stop, someones post count does not matter. Someone with 7k posts can do the same thing.

your rite but someone with more posts is likely to be more reliable

Gorjira
08-13-2008, 10:00 PM
your rite but someone with more posts is likely to be more reliable

Not necessarily. If they have a high post count, it just means your more likely to see them around the forums and can ask/complain about them to someone :P

But yeah, I get where your coming from.

J eVeRy DaY 514
08-14-2008, 02:21 AM
yeah report their names to a mod, because this site doesn't take kindly to actions like that. also you should post their names in this thread as well so none of us never waste our time with them.

EvilestBean
08-14-2008, 02:46 AM
Sorry to hear that, but like that guy said above me post there forum name in this thread so we know who they are and then we wont end up boosting with them.

Sanction
08-14-2008, 02:46 AM

Considering the only 2 users with atleast 7k posts are Webb and Minty I'd say they're pretty reliable. :)

kiwi18
08-14-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't mean to be a dick but it is not all their fault. I understand it was a dick move and all but you are the one who picked them to boost with. It does suck that people do that though. Lesson Learned : Just be careful who you choose to boost with.

08-14-2008, 03:16 AM
That sucks to hear that most of the people i've gamed with from the site are really cool and willing to help. Let the rest of the member know when something like that comes up so we know who to "trust".

Bloody Countess
08-14-2008, 03:41 AM
That is so not cool! I agree, you should report them to the mods.

radar616
08-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Maybe we should have a list of good boosting partners, maybe have a reward for people who are consident and helpfull. (unless there is a list already)

WezCorp
08-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah that is pretty sucky. Although I dont think its necessarily how many posts you have, just the type of people that you boost with.
I mean I know I wouldnt have more than 50 posts but I wouldnt do something like that. Not that I've boosted all that much anyway, but still, doing that to someone after they've helped you is just harsh.

Artamus
08-14-2008, 08:18 AM
Maybe we should have a list of good boosting partners, maybe have a reward for people who are consident and helpfull. (unless there is a list already)
That is solely the reason why Viva La Achievers was created :P

A Satyr
08-14-2008, 08:22 AM
hmmm.............

blackflame0729
08-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Ow man that sucks. Not to sound bad or anything but at least you got alot closer to the achievements. You just goto go a little way now.

dm master
08-14-2008, 03:56 PM
you say yourl only play with people with alot of posts but many good boosters come to the site for that sole purpose 2 boost 1 game or soemthing

hard luck on the sucky partner

all my boosting from this site has been good :) and some of them have had like 4 posts

Heroine923
08-14-2008, 04:27 PM

Yeah this is the reason why we created the Group.

Gorjira
08-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Considering the only 2 users with atleast 7k posts are Webb and Minty I'd say they're pretty reliable. :)

It was just an example, I wasnt picking out people at all. Just a number of posts that came into my head while typing