PDA

View Full Version : Extra Pre-order code!!!!!

ThrillKillBill
08-13-2008, 09:59 PM
It turns out that when I picked up my pre-order code (and bought a couple items) that the EBgames sales rep accidentally put 2 code cards in my bag.:Bounce: I obviously can only use one code, therefore find myself with a extra Pub games code. Honestly, I don't feel I could simply choose to give it away without feeling bad for anybody else that might want to have it as well. Therefore I think that x360a should do a give-away contest for said code as fairly as they always handle all contests (wish I could eventually win something:(:p) and if the Site controllers agree they should contact me for the code via message.

Since this was a honest mistake made by a honest EBgames employee, I don't see how there could be any legal backlash from doing this.......let me know :)

(BTW, I will be confirming any PMs regarding this with current site administration, so please people, don't try to scam me ;))

Taker447
08-13-2008, 10:16 PM
wow what a great and nice idea too do. Kudos to you.

Artamus
08-13-2008, 10:24 PM
This is an honest thing to do to be honest.
Even if they do make a giveaway, they shouldn't let people in the US participate. Since after all, we in Europe are getting screwed over our codes.

ThrillKillBill
08-13-2008, 10:47 PM
This is an honest thing to do to be honest.
Even if they do make a giveaway, they shouldn't let people in the US participate. Since after all, we in Europe are getting screwed over our codes.

I'll leave all those decisions to the site managers but if they don't want to do it, I might try to figure out a fair way to give it away. ;)

Biotic Shinobi
08-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Good for you. Lol. I'm probably gonna have to save up to get some points or have a friend 'o mine give me a code or something.