PDA

View Full Version : Need help with pub game achievements

Prime-Directive
08-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Hay i need 2 achievements and im having so much trouble please if anyone has gotten them or knows exactly how to get them please post ur answers here, also if anyone needs help with there ow achievements be sure to post ur questions here to thanks the 2 pub game achievemnets i need are

Serious Stakeholder20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgHave a bankroll over 2,500 goldBig Spinner10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgWin Big (at least 100 times your bet) at any Spinnerbox game

If anyone and i mean ANYONE can help me i will be so dam greatfull, Thanks

Soulrift X
08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
For anyone having trouble with either of these two achievements, play the spinner game "Enzo the Tailor" (5-50).

It takes a few points to get this board to unlock, but once you do, you've got access to a 6 spinner with free-roll tokens. Basically, do nothing but bid 5 the entire time (if you add more money into the pot, you can raise the stakes).

I've had a single game of this going now for almost 3 hours, and i'm at 1800 cash, and i've gotten 500 point matches several times so far.

Takes a bit of patience, but you can get both of those achievements done easily on this board.

Tdlob
08-14-2008, 04:12 AM
In regards to the big spinner acheivement are you sure thats the best machine to do it on? I havent gotten it yet, but I would imagine you would have better chances on a board with the crown mulipliers, wouldnt you?

Soulrift X
08-14-2008, 04:31 AM
I have the best luck on this one, because due to all the free rolls, you're statistically bound to break even until you hit a jackpot roll. I tend to hover around the 400-550 mark, until i hit a 500 or so jackpot, then hover around that amount +-100.

My way is less about luck, and more about patience, but yes, you can earn cash faster with the crown multipliers

Tricause
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Big Spinner was my second achievement. I got it on the first board for Spinner Box. Just bid 1 and keep trying. Basically you will get it when you get three purple triangles and the middle piece opens and if you are lucky it turns out to be a purple triangle as well.

Tdlob
08-14-2008, 04:25 PM
you lucky dog! I have been trying to get big spinner for about 5 hours now...