PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Rigars brother (Ooka I think his name is)

CR JD92
08-14-2008, 12:06 AM
So im at the part where rigar goes 1 on 1 with his brother....my problem is I NEVER use rigar and his parameters and skills sucks, no matter what I do I cant even come close to winning this fight. Is there any way around this? or a way I can go back or somthing? I seem to be 100% stuck :(

theo
08-18-2008, 08:41 AM
So im at the part where rigar goes 1 on 1 with his brother....my problem is I NEVER use rigar and his parameters and skills sucks, no matter what I do I cant even come close to winning this fight. Is there any way around this? or a way I can go back or somthing? I seem to be 100% stuck :(
He is very vulnerable to the earth element.
Raigar and any earth golem you have gained before this battle will deal
massive damage to Ooka. Raigar`s Earth Shake attack does a lot of damage to Ooka.
If Raigar is not developed yet you can use an earth-based golem.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

Stufin135
08-18-2008, 05:28 PM
you can use an earth golem :O if only i knew that before trying to beat him 1 on 1 :( lol

AS9
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
How exactly do you get a Golem into the 1 on 1 battle? There's no chance to Edit Party once you trigger the dialogue that leads to the fight?

Gokurakumarusan
07-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Thats why i use different saveslots, you can never really expect what the game forces you to do if you don't read a walkthrought before (since i don't, i just make multi saves to be sure not to fall in such a problem). I trained them all equally (or almost) so i didn't encountered problems on 1vs1 fight (raigar around 700 hp) and damange received around 50-100 each turn, took only 3-4 turns to take Ooka down without earth skill based attacks.

For your problem, if you didn't made a second save close egnought to this event... well guess you only have the option to remake the whole game from scratch... sry.